Spudulike Posted 3 December 2014 Posted 3 December 2014 Just after the Liverpool first goal. No idea what was happening but seemed a number involved for several minutes. Anyone else in there last night ??
jammie82uk Posted 3 December 2014 Posted 3 December 2014 Just after the Liverpool first goal. No idea what was happening but seemed a number involved for several minutes. Anyone else in there last night ?? It appeared that there was Liverpool fans in the executive box when a cheer when up for the goal A leicester fan was removed from my row by the steward for what she called "offensive and foul behaviour" she was asked what was happening with the box and she said it would be delt with from the inside staff
Livingston Fox Posted 3 December 2014 Posted 3 December 2014 Could've been worse.You could have been sitting on a Liverpool supporters bus with 54 scousers heading back to Liverpool
Livingston Fox Posted 3 December 2014 Posted 3 December 2014 I wish.Just under 4 feckin hours with them
Russell sprout Posted 3 December 2014 Posted 3 December 2014 All I saw was a leicester fan exchanging words with Liverpool fans in an aggressive manner,then the Asian lad in the liverpool box spat at the leicester fan and was goading him, The Leicester fan was then escorted out,because his ticket is worth £25-£40 to the club whereas the don't want to upset the 'corporate customers' Who probably paid a couple of grand,even when they choose to spit,and the stewards being there usual useless self practically did nothing.
alanf0x Posted 3 December 2014 Posted 3 December 2014 Did you see the Liverpool fan spit at the Leicester supporter?
Banks Posted 3 December 2014 Posted 3 December 2014 That's what pisses me off, if I went in the home end of an opposition ground and celebrated if Leicester scored then I'd expect a beating.
Russell sprout Posted 3 December 2014 Posted 3 December 2014 Did you see the Liverpool fan spit at the Leicester supporter? Yes that's why I said it, Then he went into the box and shut the doors
bovril Posted 3 December 2014 Posted 3 December 2014 I expect a boycott of all Leicestershire produced products on Merseyside.
stripeyfox Posted 3 December 2014 Posted 3 December 2014 All I saw was a leicester fan exchanging words with Liverpool fans in an aggressive manner,then the Asian lad in the liverpool box spat at the leicester fan and was goading him, The Leicester fan was then escorted out,because his ticket is worth £25-£40 to the club whereas the don't want to upset the 'corporate customers' Who probably paid a couple of grand,even when they choose to spit,and the stewards being there usual useless self practically did nothing. It's worth noting that he wasn't ejected from the ground. I saw him at half time having a chat with a steward who seemed to have taken some details from him. I guess he was re-seated elsewhere. I didn't see anyone spit, nor anyone react to alleged spitting - which would normally provoke a furious reaction. Just a couple of guys "offing" each other.
alanf0x Posted 3 December 2014 Posted 3 December 2014 Yes that's why I said it, Then he went into the box and shut the doors Yes that's why I said it, Then he went into the box and shut the doors I know this guy and he got arrested after the game. He mentioned that the Liverpool supporter had spat at him several times but wasn't sure if he said it in the heat of the moment. Thanks for confirming.
Voll Blau Posted 3 December 2014 Posted 3 December 2014 Chelsea fans most likely. Or Evra. I expect a boycott of all Leicestershire produced products on Merseyside.
Mark_w Posted 3 December 2014 Posted 3 December 2014 All I saw was a leicester fan exchanging words with Liverpool fans in an aggressive manner,then the Asian lad in the liverpool box spat at the leicester fan and was goading him, The Leicester fan was then escorted out,because his ticket is worth £25-£40 to the club whereas the don't want to upset the 'corporate customers' Who probably paid a couple of grand,even when they choose to spit,and the stewards being there usual useless self practically did nothing. He wasn't escorted out, he was given a seat lower down in the block and didn't sound that gracious about it. I don't know why people don't just watch the football match they paid to watch.
SystonFox Posted 3 December 2014 Posted 3 December 2014 He wasn't escorted out, he was given a seat lower down in the block and didn't sound that gracious about it. I don't know why people don't just watch the football match they paid to watch. that's far too easy
Russell sprout Posted 3 December 2014 Posted 3 December 2014 I know this guy and he got arrested after the game. He mentioned that the Liverpool supporter had spat at him several times but wasn't sure if he said it in the heat of the moment. Thanks for confirming. It went on long enough,good 10 mins,seems away hospitality always get put in that box as there's often Handbags there,did you say the Asian bloke got arrested?
alanf0x Posted 3 December 2014 Posted 3 December 2014 No, Leicester fan got arrested after the game, not sure about the Liverpool fan
jammie82uk Posted 3 December 2014 Posted 3 December 2014 He wasn't escorted out, he was given a seat lower down in the block and didn't sound that gracious about it. I don't know why people don't just watch the football match they paid to watch. I was watching the match, I only know what I stated earlier because the female steward was standing right next to me shouting "hello"
Dr The Singh Posted 3 December 2014 Posted 3 December 2014 Just after the Liverpool first goal. No idea what was happening but seemed a number involved for several minutes. Anyone else in there last night ?? Yep I was in A Block
Dr The Singh Posted 3 December 2014 Posted 3 December 2014 All I saw was a leicester fan exchanging words with Liverpool fans in an aggressive manner,then the Asian lad in the liverpool box spat at the leicester fan and was goading him, The Leicester fan was then escorted out,because his ticket is worth £25-£40 to the club whereas the don't want to upset the 'corporate customers' Who probably paid a couple of grand,even when they choose to spit,and the stewards being there usual useless self practically did nothing. I saw the event, it was well too childish!!! The bold gentlemen, wouldn't stop, and kept at the corporate lot, eventually he got move to another seat. Totally uneccesary! Saying that, I was so wishing we would beat Liverpool, just to wipe the smirk off the those guys in the box, but unfortunately they had the last laugh......another reason to be pissed off!
Robin JD Popley Posted 3 December 2014 Posted 3 December 2014 As soon as they equalised it happened. Everyone turned round - much like when a similar incident happened against Man Utd, but this time as others stated, it was in the corporate section so only saw the aftermath as such. Lots of our fans were irate with the stewards though.
Dr The Singh Posted 3 December 2014 Posted 3 December 2014 As soon as they equalised it happened. Everyone turned round - much like when a similar incident happened against Man Utd, but this time as others stated, it was in the corporate section so only saw the aftermath as such. Lots of our fans were irate with the stewards though. Stewards were well slow to react and poor!!!
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.