Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
bluebeau

Quality Players?

mahrez would comfortably get into any matchday squad outside the "top 7". as if someone like west brom or villa would turn him down. 

in fact he might not get into west ham's team because it's a completely different style of play. might mix it up off their bench though. 

Quality players who would get into many Premiership sides:

Mahrez

There's our problem.....

Some of the rest might sneak into West Brom, Villa and the like. Cambiasso, after this season will probably end up back in Italy or Argentina or maybe in a coaching role at City.

Ha ha ha. Mahrez has pretty much been our best player. King?! Hardly played pal

Mahrez certainly hasn't. Last season he was quality. This season he's dissapointed. Especially away from home. A bit like Drinky, James, Moore and Vardy. They've just not stepped up yet. However they would all probably be great in a more attacking side. King played well at the start and I think he'd be great in a team like Swansea or Southampton.

Mahrez certainly hasn't. Last season he was quality. This season he's dissapointed. Especially away from home. A bit like Drinky, James, Moore and Vardy. They've just not stepped up yet. However they would all probably be great in a more attacking side. King played well at the start and I think he'd be great in a team like Swansea or Southampton.

He's done miles better than any of our other attacking players. Created more, assisted goals and generally looked head and shoulders above most of his team mates on a regular basis.

He's done miles better than any of our other attacking players. Created more, assisted goals and generally looked head and shoulders above most of his team mates on a regular basis.

Absolutely..I say again..you get Mahrez in a good, confident side and you'll see how good he is. Quite literally, he is our ONLY player that demonstrates any creative flair at present. At his age and with his experience, that's too much expectation on his shoulders. Get him into an Arsenal, for instance, where he is just one of a bunch of creative lads, and i think he'd get better and better...

I agree with that. Mahrez would probably be quality in a good attacking side. But he's not done well for us this season IMO. But yes on his best form he probably could.

But would Ulloa get in arsenal if he got the chances Giroud got?

What about King playing behind the strikers in an attacking side like Southampton/Swansea

Cambiasso creating in an attacking team.

Going by that though I bet a fair few more would look good in a better side

Mahrez has been soo much of a disappointment this season I would much prefer albrighton playing at the moment!!! at least albrighton is composed on the ball, can cross the ball and be able to beat the first man, supports the full back by tracking back and doesn't try soo much stupid tricks in 1 go that he confuses himself and looses that ball.

in my opinion there is only 4 central midfielders that will get into the majority of teams in the prem and they are

Drinkwater

King

James

Cambiasso

The only other person I think might be able to is KASPER and I know a lot of people going to give me a lot of stick for saying it but our defence has been soo poor this season he has had the most shots to save in the league and if it wasn't for him we would have conceded about 10 goals a game

Mahrez has been soo much of a disappointment this season I would much prefer albrighton playing at the moment!!! at least albrighton is composed on the ball, can cross the ball and be able to beat the first man, supports the full back by tracking back and doesn't try soo much stupid tricks in 1 go that he confuses himself and looses that ball.

in my opinion there is only 4 central midfielders that will get into the majority of teams in the prem and they are

Drinkwater

King

James

Cambiasso

The only other person I think might be able to is KASPER and I know a lot of people going to give me a lot of stick for saying it but our defence has been soo poor this season he has had the most shots to save in the league and if it wasn't for him we would have conceded about 10 goals a game

Hahahahahahaha

Those who suggested James and Vardy need to lay off the Christmas cocktails.

On their firm this season they shouldn't even get in our team, and we're the worst team in the league.

Oh and in the Burnley thing, at least Tripier and Ings would walk in to our side. There may be more but I can't say know much, nor care to, about their squad.

Those who suggested James and Vardy need to lay off the Christmas cocktails.

On their firm this season they shouldn't even get in our team, and we're the worst team in the league.

Oh and in the Burnley thing, at least Tripier and Ings would walk in to our side. There may be more but I can't say know much, nor care to, about their squad.

Mahrez has been soo much of a disappointment this season I would much prefer albrighton playing at the moment!!! at least albrighton is composed on the ball, can cross the ball and be able to beat the first man, supports the full back by tracking back and doesn't try soo much stupid tricks in 1 go that he confuses himself and looses that ball. 

You are joking??? Albrighton looks lost IMO and apart from 1 or 2 decent crosses collectively re his overall game time he offers not much more. We are all entitled to our opinion but to rate him above Mahrez is asking for a payout comment and just absurd.

Archived