Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Winning Away

I believe the last time we won away in the League was 5th December 2004 against Leeds, considering our overall performances this season in the League of 2 Losses, 2 Draws, 1 Win against 10 men should we have any optimism at all for getting a win against Hull?

I certainly don't have any, but hey in the words of Jimmy Greaves 'football's a funny old game' :):):)

I think we have the ability to bounce back and win. Levein will sort the squad out, and im not saying he will wave a magic wand and all is merry, but i think he will really get the lads fired up. I dont think it will be an exciting match, and i think it will be scrappy but i can see us winning!

I can imagine us losing tomorrow. Hull seem to be doing well and will be difficult to break down, especially with our poor away record.

I hope it's not true but I'm not very confident.

I think we have the ability to bounce back and win. Levein will sort the squad out, and im not saying he will wave a magic wand and all is merry, but i think he will really get the lads fired up. I dont think it will be an exciting match, and i think it will be scrappy but i can see us winning!

like the way you managed to avoid using the phrase bouncebackability there lol

Archived