PAULCFC Posted 30 December 2014 Posted 30 December 2014 Steve Howard and Barry Hayles made their Debuts for us......can't think any thing more exciting is coming this year!
PAULCFC Posted 30 December 2014 Author Posted 30 December 2014 Steve Howard and Barry Hayles made their Debuts for us......can't think any thing more exciting is coming this year! And i was there...lost 3.1 (Hume)
Stadt Posted 30 December 2014 Posted 30 December 2014 Steve Howard and Barry Hayles made their Debuts for us......can't think any thing more exciting is coming this year!
Jace Posted 30 December 2014 Posted 30 December 2014 Well thats put the current run of form in a much better perspective.
Stadt Posted 31 December 2014 Posted 31 December 2014 Well thats put the current run of form in a much better perspective.
Miquel The Work Geordie Posted 31 December 2014 Posted 31 December 2014 QPR away, Hume free kick (I think?). Miserable day, that. Then we signed the Hungarians ready for our assault on the play-offs relegation.
Trelleh Posted 31 December 2014 Posted 31 December 2014 QPR away, Hume free kick (I think?). Miserable day, that. Then we signed the Hungarians ready for our assault on the play-offs relegation. don't forget the force that was Marco Ferreira.
danlcfc4ever Posted 31 December 2014 Posted 31 December 2014 For some reason this one always springs to mind when I think about New Years Day games. I remember being so hungover I could barely move listening to the game in bed.
Bettsj2 Posted 31 December 2014 Posted 31 December 2014 don't forget the force that was Marco Ferreira. And Adda Djezeri who Harry Redknapp signed for Portsmouth for an undisclosed fee on deadline day despite him not once playing a minute of football for us.
CosbehFox Posted 31 December 2014 Posted 31 December 2014 Was that QPR away? Yeh I had a great day out. Shame the footy was dire. I also did Hull away 1-0 on NYD, Vassell volley. Hull literally was dead.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.