Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ric Flair

Ian Hume

yup, also heard rumours that his contract is up in the summer if true then the deal IS FANTASTIC £2/3 mill for someone who would probably leave anyway IS GREAT

But surely if Levein thought we could get promotion he would have kept hold of him? "I want a team of players capable of playing in the premiership"

yup, also heard rumours that his contract is up in the summer if true then the deal IS FANTASTIC £2/3 mill for someone who would probably leave anyway IS GREAT

But surely if Levein thought we could get promotion he would have kept hold of him? "I want a team of players capable of playing in the premiership"

For the last time he had nearly 2 years on his contract :sleeping:

For the last time he had nearly 2 years on his contract :sleeping:

:huh: SORRY! jeeze

Cheers for the link babylon!

Been reading a few tranmere messageboards and they are really p*ssed off. Saying why is Brian Little selling all their best players. And 500k is a joke.

Who knows maybe Little is helping us out, cos he still has a soft spot for us! :cool:

Just spoken to my best mate who's a Tranmere fan, and hes bitterly disappointed; he says its a great buy and hes a quality player. Hes actually more of an attacking midfielder but has also played striker for them- perhaps could play just in behind a main striker?

I'm certainly well pleased, its money well spent, of that I'm certain :D

EDIT: Why did any of you lot ever doubt CL????

Archived