Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ric Flair

Ian Hume

Would you say he is worth £500k? Or are we panic buying?

We were linked with him when Sunderland sniffed round Conners a few weeks ago. I think it's been planned for a while. Levein had him on trial at Hearts but couldn't afford him or something.

Tranmere fans are seething.

I SAID HUME WAS COMING ON JULY 24TH (and repeated it on August 4th) !!!

I'm trying to attach my Forum Messages of those days - but the technology eludes me ! Anyway its there for all to see. A mate at Tranmere told me at the end of July - when his deal to Sheff Wed folded.

"As we speak, Hume is on his way to Leicester.

All we can do is pray that his car breaks down, that he doesn't have AA cover, and therefore arrives in Leicester after the transfer deadline!!!!!"

From a Tranmere fan, they msut really think highly of him, lets hope he can make the step up!

Hume is a good striker - fiery, fast, determined, and a decent finisher - should be able to cut it at this level.

We were about to sign him and was pretty gutted we couldnt agree terms with him - must want a fair whack...

Can see him scoring against us now :angry:

£500k plus £250k if we go up plus 10% sell on clause - seems fair enough - but we've got £1.5 million left from the Conners deal (£1.2 if the Elvis deal is true !), still enough for a PROVEN STRIKER like Boyd or Reardon ('strikers galore' !!!)

Archived