Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Wellman

Wembley Stadium

:huh::blink: We can dream :rolleyes: :sleeping:

(I'll say yet it again - Happily prove me wrong City! :rolleyes: )

The first game wont actually be the FA Cup Final. Its an England youth game because they need to get a certain number of people in the ground to check the health and safety issues etc. So i will try and get tickets for that game because i only want to see the stadium!

And i will end up going to the Fa Cup Final anyway because Leicester will be there. :ph34r:

Depending what you call "too late", it's actually ahead of schedule I think.

lol

i think he means that it was meant to be finished by now. The original plans were made about 10 years ago..or the idea was made bout then! They closed it many years ago and they started late. A lot of politics/money/FA messing around and involvement messed it up! Plus the London Olympic bid affected the delay etc.

...And how many years too late? :rolleyes:

You couldn't resist could ya? ;)

It's the only stadium in the world that needs a light on it to warn planes, haw.

Well, it will be when it's done.

I saw it around March time when I went to my buddy's place in Neasden which is near there, looked pretty SEXEE.

lol

i think he means that it was meant to be finished by now. The original plans were made about 10 years ago..or the idea was made bout then! They closed it many years ago and they started late. A lot of politics/money/FA messing around and involvement messed it up! Plus the London Olympic bid affected the delay etc.

The plans for the new local shopping centre in Nuneaton (which opened on Thursday) were made about 10 years ago - Now hmmm 10 years planning on an international state of the art stadium or 10 years on a poxy little (Because I went in it today and it is fairy small) shopping centre...10 years planning for Wembley Stadium is quite a short space of time going on that comparison! lol

Archived