Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
CKB

FIFA 15 PS4 FoxesTalk Multinational Championship

Bournemouth 8 - 0 Ipswich

Jones 23', 65'

Wilson 56', 59', 80', 86', 90'

Rantie 90'

MOTM: Wilson

Well I don't know what happened in that game. The first half I probably just edged and the goal itself was just a header from a corner so nothing special. Then in the second half everything I pulled off seemed to work.

Bournemouth 8 - 0 Ipswich

Jones 23', 65'

Wilson 56', 59', 80', 86', 90'

Rantie 90'

MOTM: Wilson

Well I don't know what happened in that game. The first half I probably just edged and the goal itself was just a header from a corner so nothing special. Then in the second half everything I pulled off seemed to work.

You played great footy mate and I was woeful!!

I've messaged people and they've read the private message but no replies :unsure:

I'm really not sure if this league will end up being completed

I've always been fair in giving people time, but in the end 18 matches are outstanding still & that's a lot! Unfortunately people get busy, etc but people don't seem as pro active as season 1

I really don't wanna get to the final week & still have about 10 matches left & start defaulting results as it makes it all abit of a farce then

Guess we will just have to see how the next week & abit pans out

I will say this though I won't give up yet I will do one more season & see, if that falls on it's ass then yeah I won't be doing anymore then

Reading 1 - 0 Ipswich

Robson Kanu (p) 89 MOTM

Well played Blue Peter

Cheers! I nearly got a point out of this one until I stuck out a leg and conceded a late penalty. Oh well onwards and upwards as they say!!

Cheers! I nearly got a point out of this one until I stuck out a leg and conceded a late penalty. Oh well onwards and upwards as they say!!

You played really well, you restricted me to 4 shots  and I thought Murphy was going to score at the end

So I've decided as we still have alot of people still trying to get matches played, etc, the league will go on till the end & if default results come into play so be it

It wouldn't be fair on the people who have been committed so far to just end it. So this is the plan I have come up with

If by the final week we still have a high number of outstanding games left the following happens..

If you have played 3 games more than your opponent you will receive the win

If the following doesn't apply a default draw will happen

I think that is fair considering we still have about 2 weeks left of the league. If people haven't got games in by then it really isn't my fault, you would have had about a month to get in your games!

Reading 1 - 0 Ipswich

Robson Kanu (p) 89 MOTM

Well played Blue Peter

Possibly the earliest game we have ever had. How did your brains work at that time on Fifa? lol

Wolverhampton2-0leeds

Sako 33' dicko 44'

Man of match kuszczak

2 goals first half killed it, dominated second half but just couldn't get the break through or have enough pace to get past wolves. 2nd goal for basingstoke was so lucky but fair play well won. I had more shots better shot accuracy and better passing acccuracy, don't take your chances and you'll lose

Well my 8-0 win over Ipswich must have used up all of my luck for the league!

Wolves 4 - 0 Bournemouth

McDonald 24', Sako 39', van La Parra 67', Dicko 75'

MOTM: R. van La Parra

We both had six shots each. I hit the bar twice, the post once, had one cleared off the line, missed an open goal, numerous one on ones saved/scuffed when the same effort against Ipswich was going in! Wolves took their chances.

First two goals were well worked, second goal I was caught on the counter and fourth one was a wonder goal... defender miskicked a clearance and attacker just hit it first time top corner.

Wolverhampton2-0leeds

Sako 33' dicko 44'

Man of match kuszczak

2 goals first half killed it, dominated second half but just couldn't get the break through or have enough pace to get past wolves. 2nd goal for basingstoke was so lucky but fair play well won. I had more shots better shot accuracy and better passing acccuracy, don't take your chances and you'll lose

Strange, the Motm for me was Edwards for some reason! Good game anyway, I felt pretty comfortable at HT but couldn't get into it at all in the 2nd half.

Well my 8-0 win over Ipswich must have used up all of my luck for the league!

Wolves 4 - 0 Bournemouth

McDonald 24', Sako 39', van La Parra 67', Dicko 75'

MOTM: R. van La Parra

We both had six shots each. I hit the bar twice, the post once, had one cleared off the line, missed an open goal, numerous one on ones saved/scuffed when the same effort against Ipswich was going in! Wolves took their chances.

First two goals were well worked, second goal I was caught on the counter and fourth one was a wonder goal... defender miskicked a clearance and attacker just hit it first time top corner.

The first goal was a nice finish right in the top corner. The 4th was a wonderstrike. As if Nouha Dicko can hit a first time shot going across his body from outside the box to have an outswinging shot right in the top corner. lol

I thought you'd pull one back when you hit the post and bar in quick succession and then the shot went wide!

Charlton 1-1 Blackburn

Vetokele 49

Rhodes 5

MOTM: S. Henderson (Charlton)

But of a stalemate here! Very tight game where a draw was probably a fair result. Jammo had the better of the first half and got into an early lead. I scored just after the break and probably shaded the second half but not by much. Good game mate

Cardiff 1-2 Charlton

Didn't get the scores or the times, I'm sure Mikey will have.

The better man won, I never got going, it was a lucky penalty that I scored too.

Either I've turned remarkably shit, or Cardiff are the pits.

Archived