Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
CKB

FIFA 15 PS4 FoxesTalk Multinational Championship

Birmingham City 1 - 3 Leeds United

M. Antenucci 22, 52

B. Sharp 56'

D. Fabbrini 49'

MOTM - M. Antenucci

Disappointed with that result, had some good chances & hit the bar & post but what can you do! Well played Lcfclad

Birmingham City 1 - 3 Leeds United

M. Antenucci 22, 52

B. Sharp 56'

D. Fabbrini 49'

MOTM - M. Antenucci

Disappointed with that result, had some good chances & hit the bar & post but what can you do! Well played Lcfclad

I was pretty lucky... Took me until 65th minute to actually get into the game haha

Charlton2-2leeds

Silvestri og 4' watt 54' sharp 19' sharp 82'

Man of the match Billy sharp

Mikey ejected the disc 1-0 up in 80th min so we rematched and I gave him a goal head start. Charlton could feel unlucky having a player slide and miss to score an open goal and then hit the post again from a deflection off on one of my player.

Charlton 2-2 Leeds

Vetokele 1

Watt 54

Sharp 19, 82 (MOTM)

I was 1-0 up in the 80th minute when my ps4 ejected my disc randomly and made the game quit which was odd. We restarted the game and he gave me a 1-0 lead.

Hit the woodwork 3 times and missed a few sitters! Probably deserves to win but oh well. Well played mate, good game

Bournmouth1-0leeds

Jones 8'

Man of the match boruc

How the hell I didn't win or get a draw in that match I don't no. Hit the post through on goal, cleared off line, numerous chances after chances. Wow. Well played db11 you beat me again but you was lucky this time!

Bournemouth 1 - 0 Leeds

Jones 8'

MOTM: A. Boruc (Bournemouth)

Bournemouth took an early lead through none other than Kenwyne Jones. Immediately after the game was quite end to end, with Bournemouth having a few more chances but nothing clear cut. Leeds gradually came into the game, hitting the post just before half time, but a match winning performance by Boruc must have left Leeds wondering how they didn't score. Even when Boruc was beaten the post came to his rescue, making himself big to put off a Leeds striker who was clear through and 1v1 but hit the post. Leeds must have thought they scored when, following another great save from Boruc, the ball fell to a Leeds striker who smashed it towards goal but a defender came from nowhere to slide and hook it off the line.

I was glad when the full time whistle went as you were all over me in the second half, I don't know how you didn't score! I think that must be my only clean sheet with Bournemouth though as yet again showed that the defence were shit but Boruc has been as important as Jones for me in my games so far! Judging from your game against Charlton I think you must have ran out of luck for today lol

Bournemouth 1 - 0 Leeds

Jones 8'

MOTM: A. Boruc (Bournemouth)

Bournemouth took an early lead through none other than Kenwyne Jones. Immediately after the game was quite end to end, with Bournemouth having a few more chances but nothing clear cut. Leeds gradually came into the game, hitting the post just before half time, but a match winning performance by Boruc must have left Leeds wondering how they didn't score. Even when Boruc was beaten the post came to his rescue, making himself big to put off a Leeds striker who was clear through and 1v1 but hit the post. Leeds must have thought they scored when, following another great save from Boruc, the ball fell to a Leeds striker who smashed it towards goal but a defender came from nowhere to slide and hook it off the line.

I was glad when the full time whistle went as you were all over me in the second half, I don't know how you didn't win! I think that must be my only clean sheet with Bournemouth though as yet again showed that the defence were shit but Boruc has been as important as Jones for me in my games so far!

Funny enough that was probably one of the best games I've had with leeds going bf forward. Played shit and win and then . Dominate the second half and get naff all.... Frustrated but I'm happy I ain't getting smashed as leeds are carp

As usual a midweek recap will be posted tomorrow and also the current table/goalscorers, oh and nice to see fair play once again in the Mikey, Lcfclad2013 match :thumbup:

I won't be able to play my matches until the weekend but I will play them!

I've had dodgy internet which has luckily only effected one game (that was almost over anyway). Because my internet has been fine at times, it's taken two weeks to convince Virgin Media that this is a problem that can't be solved by rebooting the modem. They're coming out on Saturday with a new modem.

I won't be able to play my matches until the weekend but I will play them!

I've had dodgy internet which has luckily only effected one game (that was almost over anyway). Because my internet has been fine at times, it's taken two weeks to convince Virgin Media that this is a problem that can't be solved by rebooting the modem. They're coming out on Saturday with a new modem.

That's fine mate, thanks for keeping us in the know. Hope the new modem will sort out the issues you have had, it should as i've been in the similar position and it sorted my issues out

So after the forced 1 week break we have seen roughly 10 matches played which is ok but as you can see we have tons of matches still yet to be played! Some people seem to have gone very quiet since the break, so i'm kinda in the dark in whether these people are still interested? if you aren't please say so as it wastes my time and effort and other people's time if they are still interested

We are going into week 5 on Sunday and some people have only played 2/3 games! it would be really helpful if you can get matches played & like i said if you can't commit anymore just say so, i won't cry! lol

REMAINING WEEK 3 & 4 FIXTURES

Nottingham Forest (Wookie) v Cardiff City (Ross-Kemp) *WEEK 3*

AFC Bournemouth (DB11) v Wolverhampton Wanderers (Basingstoke Fox) *WEEK 3*

Blackburn Rovers (jammo_lcfc) v Bolton Wanderers (Danizen) *WEEK 3*

Charlton Athletic (Mikey) v Sheffield Wednesday (StarFox) *WEEK 3*

Ipswich Town (Blue Peter) v Brighton & Hove Albion (Brenfox) *WEEK 3*

Wolverhampton Wanderers (Basingstoke Fox) v Nottingham Forest (Wookie) *WEEK 3*

Bolton Wanderers (Danizen) v Cardiff City (Ross-Kemp) *WEEK 3*

Brighton & Hove Albion (Brenfox) v Blackburn Rovers (jammo_lcfc) *WEEK 3*

Reading FC (Staff) v Ipswich Town (Blue Peter) *WEEK 3*

Nottingham Forest (Wookie) v Bolton Wanderers (Danizen) *WEEK 4*

Wolverhampton Wanderers (Basingstoke Fox) v Sheffield Wednesday (StarFox) *WEEK 4*

Cardiff City (Ross-Kemp) v Brighton & Hove Albion (Brenfox) *WEEK 4*

Blackburn Rovers (jammo_lcfc) v Reading FC (Staff) *WEEK 4*

Sheffield Wednesday (StarFox) v Nottingham Forest (Wookie) *WEEK 4*

Brighton & Hove Albion (Brenfox) v Bolton Wanderers (Danizen) *WEEK 4*

Leeds United (Lcfclad2013) v Wolverhampton Wanderers (Basingstoke Fox) *WEEK 4*

Reading FC (Staff) v Cardiff City (Ross-Kemp) *WEEK 4*

Birmingham City (Chrisuki) v Blackburn Rovers (jammo_lcfc) *WEEK 4*

Ipswich Town (Blue Peter) v Charlton Athletic (Mikey) *WEEK 4*

OUTSTANDING WEEK 2 FIXTURES

Ipswich Town (Blue Peter) v Cardiff City (Ross-Kemp)

Cardiff City (Ross-Kemp) v Blackburn Rovers (jammo_lcfc)

OUTSTANDING WEEK 1 FIXTURE

Nottingham Forest (Wookie) v Ipswich Town (Blue Peter)

TEAM NEWS

Bruno Ecuélé Manga is banned for whatever game Cardiff City (Ross-Kemp) play next

RULES/INFO

Half lengths must be set to 5 minutes

Games must be set to online squads

Game speed normal

All I need from you is goal scorers, times, missed pens, scored pens, red cards, man of the match

If you have a player sent off he serves a 1 match ban, he therefore CANNOT be picked for your next game

You can upload a great goal to share if you have a YouTube account

Please be pro active, inbox people on here or message people on PSN if you have to so matches can get played ASAP

In the event of lag, you must quit the game before the 15 minute mark and explain to your opponent that you’ve got lag. Then either reboot your modem/modems & try again/arrange to play the game another day. If you play past that point (15 min mark) you are assumed happy with the connection

If you get disconnected from your opponent arrange between eachother what you want to do or ask me and i'll come up with a solution that suits all

MEMBERS INFO

Brenfox | PSN: Bren176

Basingstoke Fox | PSN: Alexlcfc07

Chrisuki | PSN: Chrisuki

DB11 | PSN: danfoster714

jammo_lcfc | PSN: jammolcfc

Lcfclad2013 | PSN: levi-porter

Mikey | PSN: mickey_et93

Ross-Kemp | PSN: Ashley_230591

Wookie | PSN: PEH5

Staff | PSN: Staff-Of-Life

Blue Peter | PSN: Resus_Pete

StarFox | PSN: StarSi

Danizen | PSN: Dan_LCFC88

GLC | PSN: spot665

Birmingham City 2 - 1 Ipswich Town

R. Tesche 31'

D. Fabbrini 75'

D. Murphy 10' (Pen)

MOTM - D. Fabbrini

A good game, I had quite a few chances but could have fvcked it all up near the end when McGoldrick should have punished my stupid defenders pass.. Overall though a good game Blue Peter, oh typical dodgy FIFA penalty tho lol

Birmingham City 2 - 1 Ipswich Town

R. Tesche 31'

D. Fabbrini 75'

D. Murphy 10'

MOTM - D. Fabbrini

A good game, I had quite a few chances but could have fvcked it all up near the end when McGoldrick should have punished my stupid defenders pass.. Overall though a good game Blue Peter, oh typical dodgy FIFA penalty tho lol

It was a good game. Need to start getting a few results! Dunno what McGoldrick was doing at the end!! Should have scored!

It was a good game. Need to start getting a few results! Dunno what McGoldrick was doing at the end!! Should have scored!

Yeah I nearly blew the roof when I did that pass lol. The league is so tight that a good run from anybody could still get them a playoff place imo

Archived