Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
CKB

FIFA 15 PS4 FoxesTalk Multinational Championship

Reading 7 - 1 Cardiff

D. Marshall OG 2

N. Chalobah 16, 81

P. Pogrebnyak 31

G. McCleary 37, 53

J. Mackie 90;

A. Pilkington 59

B. Eculele Mango S/O 85

MOTM Garath McCleary

We had to restart the game as we lost connection. I was goal up after 8 mins so Ross-Kemp walked the ball into his own net to restore the scoreline. Massive respect mate!

Game was alot more even than the scoreline suggests, and Pilkington scored an absolute worldy from 30 yards

Reading 7 - 1 Cardiff

D. Marshall OG 2

N. Chalobah 16, 81

P. Pogrebnyak 31

G. McCleary 37, 53

J. Mackie 90;

A. Pilkington 59

B. Eculele Mango S/O 85

MOTM Garath McCleary

We had to restart the game as we lost connection. I was goal up after 8 mins so Ross-Kemp walked the ball into his own net to restore the scoreline. Massive respect mate!

Game was alot more even than the scoreline suggests, and Pilkington scored an absolute worldy from 30 yards

Well played mate, the better team and the better player won, just not at the races today.

As staff mentioned, he was 1-0 up after 8 minutes when my ps4 decided to eject the disk, so I decided the fair thing to do was to walk it into my net at the restart (I'm happy for this goal to be awarded to the original scorer mate).

After that it all went downhill, I had chances but couldn't make them count, it felt like you scored every time you had the ball haha!

Well played buddy.

Well played mate, the better team and the better player won, just not at the races today.

As staff mentioned, he was 1-0 up after 8 minutes when my ps4 decided to eject the disk, so I decided the fair thing to do was to walk it into my net at the restart (I'm happy for this goal to be awarded to the original scorer mate).

After that it all went downhill, I had chances but couldn't make them count, it felt like you scored every time you had the ball haha!

Well played buddy.

Cheers matey. You lobbed a ball over the top at 1-0 or 2-0 that your striker volleyed and somehow Federici made a fantastic save. Could have been alot different if that went in. I only had 11 shots on goal compared to your 9 so it was pretty close, I just kept scoring! Cardiff can't be easy to play with, but Pikington is a beast.

Chrisuki, Norwood scored my goal in the first game before we disconnected. Shall we make him the scorer of the first goal rather than Marshall? 

Charlton 2 - 4 Wigan

Charlton:

Watt

Vetokele

Wigan:

Fortune x 2

McKay

Chow

MOTM: Fortune

Good game, slightly annoyed by the fact I had changed my team and clicked ready and it went back to default... But tbh, Fortune wasn't playing originally.... So I got lucky haha

Charlton 2-4 Wigan

Vetokele 54

Watt 72

McKay 9

Fortune 13, 36

Chow 68

Horrible show of defending by me! Reckon I probably shaded the overall play but killed myself by being 3-0 down at half time by letting him just run through. Tried to fight back but wasn't to be! Well played GLC

Charlton 2 - 4 Wigan

Charlton:

Watt

Vetokele

Wigan:

Fortune x 2

McKay

Chow

Good game, slightly annoyed by the fact I had changed my team and clicked ready and it went back to default... But tbh, Fortune wasn't playing originally.... So I got lucky haha

Ha yeah, his finishes were good to be fair

Wigan 1 - 2 Bournemouth

Bit harsh, extremely frustrating how lobbed through balls are so OP

Ragged quit, so not sure who was MOTM

McKay for me

Jones + someone else for him

Wigan 1 - 2 Bournemouth

B. McKay 23'; K. Jones 40', 48'

MOTM: K. Jones

Wigan took the lead when McKay finished powerfully following an equally powerful run through the defence where they just couldn't tackle him. It could have been two moments later but for a good save by Boruc when a player was one on one. Just before half time Jones heads in at the back post following good work by Wilson. Just after half time Jones brings down a long ball, turns the defender inside out and then from the side of the penalty area arrows the ball into the far corner. On 76 mins a Wigan player is through 1v1 and a wonder save by Boruc ensured the points went to Bournemouth. It could even have been 3 when a Bournemouth player was played through 1v1 from the middle of the opponent's half but he had too much time to think and his effort was saved by Wigan goalkeeper.

Wigan 1 - 2 Reading

McKay

Karacan + Boyce OG

MOTM: Norwood

Didn't get in to the game, only had 2 shots, he hit the post 3 times.

OG was cramp though!

Was a good game to be fair, you didn't let me get any rhythm going and you kept me pressured throughout. Great solo goal by McKay, only for me to score a very jammy OG. Well played GLC!

PS Chalobah MOTM

Was a good game to be fair, you didn't let me get any rhythm going and you kept me pressured throughout. Great solo goal by McKay, only for me to score a very jammy OG. Well played GLC!

PS Chalobah MOTM

I thought it was Norwood, my bad haha

Wigan Athletic 1 - 2 Birmingham City

M. Fortune 5'

P. Caddis 43' (Pen)

R. Tesche 66'

MOTM - A. Al-Habsi

A good game, I think a draw would have been fair due to my dodgy pen & that Fortune miss which I couldn't believe went wide!

Unlucky GLC

Blue Peter & jammo I've sent you both inbox messages.. Lcfclad2013 I'll be on later so hopefully we can get our game played

Birmingham1-3 leeds

Fabbrini(great goal) 49' Antenucci 22' 52' sharp 56'

Man of match- Antenucci

I have to say how I was in lead at half time I will never no, I played so poorly as well. Quite lucky I have sharp and Antenucci who can finish well with limited chances. Playing with leeds is horrible. Well played chris you deserved more tbh.

Archived