Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
CKB

FIFA 15 PS4 FoxesTalk Multinational Championship

So we have overall seen a high number of matches being played since season 2 started which is good stuff! let's hope it can continue....

Unfortunately it looks like Ross-Kemp couldn't get his matches in so will have to play them once he's back next week? GLC is away aswell from Friday but not sure for how long?

Anyway a recap will go up tomorrow, & like I've said before if anyone has any great ideas for the league please share! I'm always looking at ways to improve it, so if you have an idea then lemme hear it!

So we have overall seen a high number of matches being played since season 2 started which is good stuff! let's hope it can continue....

Unfortunately it looks like Ross-Kemp couldn't get his matches in so will have to play them once he's back next week? GLC is away aswell from Friday but not sure for how long?

Anyway a recap will go up tomorrow, & like I've said before if anyone has any great ideas for the league please share! I'm always looking at ways to improve it, so if you have an idea then lemme hear it!

Knockout cup competition? First 2 teams drawn get byes, then 6 first round ties?

Sheffield Wednesday 1 - 1 Birmingham City

23' S. May

90' D. Gray

MOTM - C. Kirkland

Overall a fair result I had a number of chances but IMO was rewarded right at the death from a poor goalkeeping pass.. A good game though, well played StarFox

Knockout cup competition? First 2 teams drawn get byes, then 6 first round ties?

Could work, just with EA being stupid & not having extra time/pens could be hard to determine winners if games are all square.. It's ok like with the playoff system as that's just a few games.. But input is appreciated & if a format could accommodate a cup style tournament I'd be more than happy to set it up

So as usual just a midweek recap...

As said before we have seen a very good amount of matches being played since season 2 started, let's hope it continues!

Once again if anyone didn't see i said in a previous post if we see a large amount of games being played i won't be able to do match graphic results, it's pretty time consuming so a watered down version will be posted as seen. If 1/2/3 games are only played then a match graphic result will more than likely be posted, oh and as i said i'm looking at doing a match of the week graphic aswell, the usual input will be needed from you guys to judge the best game/games for that week

Any other suggestions let me know!

Anyway these are the games still remaining/outstanding

REMAINING WEEK 2 FIXTURES

Ipswich Town (Blue Peter) v Cardiff City (Ross-Kemp)
*Ross-Kemp is away now so this match will be played at a later date*

Cardiff City
(Ross-Kemp) v Blackburn Rovers (jammo_lcfc)
*Ross-Kemp is away now so this match will be played at a later date*

Bolton Wanderers
(Danizen) v Ipswich Town (Blue Peter)
*Dean Moxey serves a one game ban for this or whatever game Bolton play next, he therefore cannot be picked*

OUTSTANDING WEEK 1 FIXTURE

Nottingham Forest (Wookie) v Ipswich Town (Blue Peter)

RULES/INFO

Half lengths must be set to 5 minutes

Games must be set to online squads

Game speed normal

All I need from you is goal scorers, times, missed pens, scored pens, red cards, man of the match

If you have a player sent off he serves a 1 match ban, he therefore CANNOT be picked for your next game

You can upload a great goal to share if you have a YouTube account

Please be pro active, inbox people on here or message people on PSN if you have to so matches can get played ASAP

In the event of lag, you must quit the game before the 15 minute mark and explain to your opponent that you’ve got lag. Then either reboot your modem/modems & try again/arrange to play the game another day. If you play past that point (15 min mark) you are assumed happy with the connection

If you get disconnected from your opponent arrange between eachother what you want to do or ask me and i'll come up with a solution that suits all

MEMBERS INFO

Brenfox |
PSN: Bren176
Basingstoke Fox | PSN: Alexlcfc07
Chrisuki | PSN: Chrisuki
DB11 | PSN: danfoster714
jammo_lcfc | PSN: jammolcfc
Lcfclad2013 | PSN: levi-porter
Mikey | PSN: mickey_et93
Ross-Kemp | PSN: Ashley_230591
Wookie | PSN: PEH5
Staff | PSN: Staff-Of-Life
Blue Peter | PSN: Resus_Pete
StarFox | PSN: StarSi
Danizen | PSN: Dan_LCFC88
GLC | PSN: spot665

Overall a fair result I had a number of chances but IMO was rewarded right at the death from a poor goalkeeping pass.. A good game though, well played StarFox

Yeah it was a good close game, although I'm a bit annoyed though at the mistake I made at the very end

Yeah it was a good close game, although I'm a bit annoyed though at the mistake I made at the very end

Oh we have all had them FIFA moments lol

Bolton 1-0 Ipswich

68' Mark Davies.

Off the mark! Great volley to win but I was lucky the keeper had a mare! lol

And your keeper Bogdan was MON!!! Good game with very tight marking and a great volley to separate the teams. Well played Dan!

Hey guys

Unfortunately I've been bed ridden with some crappy bug the last few days so I haven't been in any mood to post up fixtures. As soon as I start feeling better I'll get back to normal service

Hey guys

Unfortunately I've been bed ridden with some crappy bug the last few days so I haven't been in any mood to post up fixtures. As soon as I start feeling better I'll get back to normal service

That's not good, over the bank holiday as well is a bit shitty.

Hope you get well soon :thumbup:

That's not good, over the bank holiday as well is a bit shitty.

Hope you get well soon :thumbup:

Cheers mate

I'm gonna aim to get fixtures up later, still feeling like crap but will hopefully get them posted in abit

Any updates?

Hope you're feeling better now mate

Getting there but unfortunately still feeling crappy. I'm thinking now I might just post week 3 & 4 fixtures on Sunday now & if we get backlog then so be it, people will still have time over the period the league lasts to complete outstanding matches

I hope my illness hasn't killed interest though, can't help being ill lol

Getting there but unfortunately still feeling crappy. I'm thinking now I might just post week 3 & 4 fixtures on Sunday now & if we get backlog then so be it, people will still have time over the period the league lasts to complete outstanding matches

I hope my illness hasn't killed interest though, can't help being ill lol

I'm sorry to hear you're not well but I am sure everyone understands. I think putting out wks 3&4 together on Sunday is the best plan. Get well matey!

fifa15ps4ftchampfixtures3.png

fifa15ps4ftchampfixtures4.png

OUTSTANDING WEEK 2 FIXTURES

Ipswich Town (Blue Peter) v Cardiff City (Ross-Kemp)

Cardiff City (Ross-Kemp) v Blackburn Rovers (jammo_lcfc)

OUTSTANDING WEEK 1 FIXTURE

Nottingham Forest (Wookie) v Ipswich Town (Blue Peter)

RULES/INFO

Half lengths must be set to 5 minutes

Games must be set to online squads

Game speed normal

All I need from you is goal scorers, times, missed pens, scored pens, red cards, man of the match

If you have a player sent off he serves a 1 match ban, he therefore CANNOT be picked for your next game

You can upload a great goal to share if you have a YouTube account

Please be pro active, inbox people on here or message people on PSN if you have to so matches can get played ASAP

In the event of lag, you must quit the game before the 15 minute mark and explain to your opponent that you’ve got lag. Then either reboot your modem/modems & try again/arrange to play the game another day. If you play past that point (15 min mark) you are assumed happy with the connection

If you get disconnected from your opponent arrange between eachother what you want to do or ask me and i'll come up with a solution that suits all

MEMBERS INFO

Brenfox | PSN: Bren176
Basingstoke Fox | PSN: Alexlcfc07
Chrisuki | PSN: Chrisuki
DB11 | PSN: danfoster714
jammo_lcfc | PSN: jammolcfc
Lcfclad2013 | PSN: levi-porter
Mikey | PSN: mickey_et93
Ross-Kemp | PSN: Ashley_230591
Wookie | PSN: PEH5
Staff | PSN: Staff-Of-Life
Blue Peter | PSN: Resus_Pete
StarFox | PSN: StarSi
Danizen | PSN: Dan_LCFC88
GLC | PSN: spot665

So before my illness we were seeing a high number of matches played, i hope interest is still high and hasn't been hit due to me being ill, i guess we will see!

Sheffield Wednesday 2 - 1 Bournemouth

K. Lee 20', W. Keane 81'; K. Jones 11'

MOTM: Chris Kirkland (unsurprisingly!!) scoring 9.8

I was camped in the other half all game but just could not finish. The goal that Jones scored was intercepting a keeper's throw to his defender and the cooly finishing it over him. Lee scored after a good run and defenders couldn't tackle. Keane's goal was frustrating because a player shot (it was going in anyway, fair enough) but Keane was offside and then kicked it in but offside wasn't given :blink: Late on Wilson was going through for Bournemouth but a brilliantly timed sliding challenge brought that to a halt.

Archived