Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
He's not bald

Shameful

Just watched the worst display of football ever from a Leicester City side,no excuses Oldham are a league one side down to 10 men with no goalkeeper....disgusted!

I wouldn't normally critise when we are top but that was disgusting today. :angry:

I wouldn't normally critise when we are top but that was disgusting today. :angry:

After slagging Steve Howard off all season,i now feel sorry for him and can honestly say Fryatt is a donkey!

ffs get Dj back now!

Dyer is the most frustrating player ive seen aswell,does loads of running but nothing good!

Kerrea Gilbert please send him back to Arsenal,he will be be conference south or lower within 3 years!

After slagging Steve Howard off all season,i now feel sorry for him and can honestly say Fryatt is a donkey!

ffs get Dj back now!

Dyer is the most frustrating player ive seen aswell,does loads of running but nothing good!

Kerrea Gilbert please send him back to Arsenal,he will be be conference south or lower within 3 years!

:rolleyes::crylaugh:

Jesus...... We weren't good yeah, but credit to Oldham for fighting like they did. It was not our day and we still got a clean sheet and a point.

Exactly we were outplayed for vast amounts of the game. Lets not turn into Leeds fans thinking we are better than everyone else. We have to earn the right and today oldham were the better team. Surely this can be a good sign of warning our players of complacency. Keeps the players feet firmly on the ground. Like oher said we still gained a point against a very good oldham team. :thumbup:

Jesus i'm a bit annoyed we didn't win but threads like this are pathetic, we're worse than Leeds fans!

Do you lot genuinely expect us to play like champions in every single game? Ridiculous. We have a point from Oldham, 11 points clear, let's move on.

Jesus...... We weren't good yeah, but credit to Oldham for fighting like they did. It was not our day and we still got a clean sheet and a point.

Oldham are sixth in league 1...yes league one!...down to ten!...yes ten men!....with a 39 year old!...yes 39 year old!...striker!....yes striker!...in goal!...yes in goal!...wake up and smell the coffee...ffs! :frusty:

Oldham are sixth in league 1...yes league one!...down to ten!...yes ten men!....with a 39 year old!...yes 39 year old!...striker!....yes striker!...in goal!...yes in goal!...wake up and smell the coffee...ffs! :frusty:

twat

ffs get Dj back now!

twat the 2nd

Ah your right. I have just smelled the 'coffee'. Pearson Out! Right?

Exactly we were outplayed for vast amounts of the game. Lets not turn into Leeds fans thinking we are better than everyone else. We have to earn the right and today oldham were the better team. Surely this can be a good sign of warning our players of complacency. Keeps the players feet firmly on the ground. Like oher said we still gained a point against a very good oldham team. :thumbup:

We are supposed to be better than everyone else...how the hell can there be anything positive out of that utter rubbish tonight...we were quite simply pathetic!

Fryatt has 25 for the season.

Even the best teams have their off days.

Another day, Fryatt scores that penalty, Oldham can't come back, no one moans.

I'm frustrated at this result but some people need lives, especially if they reckon today's performance was no better than some of the woeful stuff we were treated to last season.

Sort yourselves out.

Just watched the worst display of football ever from a Leicester City side,no excuses Oldham are a league one side down to 10 men with no goalkeeper....disgusted!

So are we. Do people honestly believe we are going to win every game at this level? We drew with a decent Oldham side who were, and still are, amongst the favourites to be promoted from this league. So we failed to beat ten men. It happens. We are 11 points clear in a league where many of us would have settled for a top six finish after seasons of poor football and the appointment of an unproven manager. Really, some people need to get some perspective.

Threads like this, and we didn't even lose and we got a clean sheet! Yeah, they were down to ten men but they defended excellently, and had some opportunitys themselfs. We arnt gonna perform great in every match. We are 11 points clear and if Mk dons win then 8 points. Still a big lead, nothing to panic about! Is it just peoples mindset that if we lose, the teams crap?

Fryatt has 25 for the season.

Even the best teams have their off days.

Another day, Fryatt scores that penalty, Oldham can't come back, no one moans.

I'm frustrated at this result but some people need lives, especially if they reckon today's performance was no better than some of the woeful stuff we were treated to last season.

Sort yourselves out.

I've supported city for over 40 years home and away and believe me I've seen some rubbish... what we did (didn't do) tonight is up there with the worse...I don't care about our 11 naffin points clear...this is the 3rd division ffs!

Archived