Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
oxford blue

Best game of the PL season

Personally the west brom away game is my game of the season because of the magnitude of the result and the way we won it, in the last minute. From a neutral, the United game will be stand out but that West Brom win was so crucial.

Personally the west brom away game is my game of the season because of the magnitude of the result and the way we won it, in the last minute. From a neutral, the United game will be stand out but that West Brom win was so crucial.

West Brom for me, the scenes were incredible.

I agree with West Brom from a Leicester fan's perspective and what it meant to us but, for a neutral, the 5-3 was the obvious choice.  And, of course, the Man U game will still never be forgotten by any Leicester fan who watched it, and it will be discussed for years and years to come regardless of our unbelievable end of season great escape.

West Brom away was quality. Can't beat a last minute winner away from home in those circumstances. I enjoyed being at Anfield and us pulling two back as well.

Archived