Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Alexikokopops

Dubstep

Right - I've tried to access these downloads on all the computers in the house, using a variety of web browsers and operating systems - nada.

Zip.

Buttkiss.

Are any of the links currently working for anyone else?

all working here. Must be your router

Are any of the links currently working for anyone else?

All work fine for me.

And I have to say Bay Area volume 2 is absolutely brilliant. A lot more of a recognisable dub influence than a lot of dubstep. Will download volume 1 tonight. Repercussions also sounded good although still need to give it a proper listen.

It is with regret that I won't be joining you this Friday in some gum rubbing antics. I have a big knees up with uni friends planned the following night at Cargo (well worth going to Alex if you haven't been already) and have something a little more delicate planned on the Friday now.

It is with regret that I won't be joining you this Friday in some gum rubbing antics. I have a big knees up with uni friends planned the following night at Cargo (well worth going to Alex if you haven't been already) and have something a little more delicate planned on the Friday now.

Tell me more about Cargo. Planning to go to the End sometime soon since it's closing in a couple of months.

Tell me more about Cargo. Planning to go to the End sometime soon since it's closing in a couple of months.

The End is my favourite club in London. Great crowd, very few arseholes (even at dnb nights), amazing sound system. So many good nights there and am gutted it's closing. I'll definitely be making at least one more trip. In fact our uni reunion thing was meant to happen at the Circo Loco night there on Saturday but it's sold out.

As for Cargo it's near Old Street and puts on really good, sometimes quite obscure nights. Very cool layout, they do good food, have an outdoor garden terrace area, loads of nice sofas, good selection of beers, open during day and night and a fun crowd (LOTS of nice women, seriously). Most of the nights are hip hop, breaks, drum n bass, funk, etc but they also have quite a lot of bands playing down there from time to time.

I reckon you'd love both.

• 1 month later...
Raekwon and Ghostface, thats quality.

Not to mention the RZA.

Im properly jealous now.

Yeah, it was a great show. Better than thought. They did mostly old tracks C.R.E.A.M.

Even got to meet some of them after the show. Got some great pics and videos, which i'll upload.

RZA on the night and in general :worship:

• 2 months later...

Archived