Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Alexikokopops

Dubstep

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Nero 2011 January essential mix from pirate bay is bloody amazing fallening in love with this genre since my random visit to a dubstep club in Scotland didn't realise it could be so chilled and so up beat. I love it and the best is you don't need to be a talented dance to dance and enjoy dubstep....bloody love it.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Is there an album out? This is lovely

Not yet I believe. He has made a few singles, which shouldn't be too hard to find digitally.

I haven't been able to find this one yet though: (there used to be a youtube vid with a lot better quality around, but it is gone now unfortunately....)

• 4 months later...

Trying to get something nice for my brother in law and know he has a liking for dubstep and was just looking for some pointers. I think he has a preference for the dancier stuff.

Deadmau5 - Random album title was suggested.

Any other suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

EDIT - realise Deadmau5 may not be dubstep

Trying to get something nice for my brother in law and know he has a liking for dubstep and was just looking for some pointers. I think he has a preference for the dancier stuff.

Deadmau5 - Random album title was suggested.

Any other suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

EDIT - realise Deadmau5 may not be dubstep

This channel on youtube might help you mate

http://www.youtube.com/user/UKFDubstep

Archived