Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Kilworthfox

Rap & Hip Hop

I'm not either but of all the decent musicians in this genre, you rate Pitbull? huh.gif

Yeah mate i've no idea why. You've probably noticed my Avatar is Pitbull and has been for a long time. Whilst I know he has a tendency to say 'dale' in every line and most his lyrics make no sense what so ever. I just like his music... :unsure:

Yeah mate i've no idea why. You've probably noticed my Avatar is Pitbull and has been for a long time. Whilst I know he has a tendency to say 'dale' in every line and most his lyrics make no sense what so ever. I just like his music... :unsure:

not to mention when he smiles he looks like he's having a stroke. :ph34r:

pitbull-smile.jpg?width=0&height=0

Edited by anotherharboroughfox

Just going to throw a few random favourites out there, no idea what category it falls under - because I can't get to sleep for the life of me and it's something to pass time before I'm inevitably far too tired to wake up for work tomorrow. Most of these are from my younger days, to be honest:

- Jurassic 5

- A Tribe Called Quest

- Dilated Peoples

- Blackalicious

- The Pharcyde

- Hieroglyphics

- De La Soul

- The Roots

- Slum Village

- Blu

- Kendrick Lamar

- Elzhi

- People Under the Stairs

If anyone could open to me to any British music of similar sound I'm all ears.

Edited by Langston

Some of my most played when I was a young lad. I haven't got many of my original lp's/tapes left but these are all in my little stack..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82ME7UV6moU

Twin Hype - Smooth

Edit : Had to take some videos off my list. New forum rules I think. How many vids a day are allowed now?

Edited by El Empty