Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Kilworthfox

Rap & Hip Hop

I saw Drake recently at the 02, awesome. His first two albums have been fantastic and genuinely is a talent.

Seeing Jay-Z and Kanye at the 02 in May, seen Jigga before so i have high expectations.

Apart from that, haven't been listening to much hip hop/rap recently, personally think the genre needs saving. I don't listen to much new music apart from a handful of artists so if anyone has any recommendations?

• 2 weeks later...

This thread is neither dirty enough nor gangsta enough for my liking.

The song titles enough are incredible. This dude got killed because he stole a piece of candy from someone. I mean, come on; it doesn't get more hood than that. Tupac got a "hologram" but I think an acceptable ghetto equivalent for Slim Dunkin would be someone standing on stage holding up a cell phone playing his YouTube videos in front of a mic.

Edited by Jordan

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...