Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

FIFA 17

42 minutes ago, Lako42 said:

Holy shit, people are paying this much money for in game cards.

£50 for something that doesn't even exist, amazing.

Does enjoyment not exist then?

If people want better squads without spending hours trading for them then let them. It's their money.

2 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

Does enjoyment not exist then?

If people want better squads without spending hours trading for them then let them. It's their money.

Just to clarify, I had no intention of stopping them.

I imagine it would take too much time to enter into such a global campaign singlehanded, I doubt I could even cover my village before the next game came out.

Spend away friends,

1 hour ago, Lako42 said:

Holy shit, people are paying this much money for in game cards.

£50 for something that doesn't even exist, amazing.

How people spend their money has exactly what to do with you? I'd rather youths spend money on gaming then shite like weed. Jesus people like you are what is wrong with this country. Opinions are like a$$'s everyone has one most are full of sh!te. 

40 minutes ago, dbtcity said:

Having to trade in ibrahimovic to even start the ibrahimovic potm sbc is a f**king scandal!!!!! Who in there right mind other than youtubers can afford these f**kers

It's actually a right good deal.

Basically trade an Ibrahimovic and about 150k and you get a 2nd in form Ibrahimovic which would comfortably go for north of 1m.

2 hours ago, casablancas said:

How people spend their money has exactly what to do with you? I'd rather youths spend money on gaming then shite like weed. Jesus people like you are what is wrong with this country. Opinions are like a$$'s everyone has one most are full of sh!te. 

lol ****ing hell calm down darling.

Rofl

1 hour ago, AKCJ said:

It's actually a right good deal.

Basically trade an Ibrahimovic and about 150k and you get a 2nd in form Ibrahimovic which would comfortably go for north of 1m.

Spunking 700k For an untradeable player is far to much

EA strike again. Just started the Fut Champions weekend tourny. Going into this I'm well in form, absolutely dominating seasons with two consecutive promotions which is great. Up until I entered this competition. Played my strongest 11 against my first opponent who's best player was Rooney as his striker. Now on paper I had the better side without a doubt. So into the first match he gets an early penalty for running into my defender. From here I know I'm fvcked. Obviously he scores with Rooney and makes me watch a long ass celebration along with the highlights of the pen. Cvnt. 

Game goes on and now I'm in attack mode. If I'm going to lose then I'm going down with a fight. But that wasn't the case. My team all of a sudden played like 11 strangers on the pitch. Couldn't pass to save their lives, couldn't finish their dinner ect ect. It's as if EA have done something to switch the game in his favour. Everytime he attacks he looks like scoring a goal and everytime I'm building an attack my players are slow and lazy. He then also scores in the dying seconds of the game and grabs his second goal. Now prior to this I have been peppering his goal. Now I'm not shit at shooting that's for sure but his keeper was outstanding even though bang average. Can't even remember the name of him. Anyway I lost the game obviously and now I'm 3 games in and I've lose 2 and luckily won one but I can tell by just them 3 games that I'm going to struggle. It's like the Fut Champions is so unfair compared to the seasons. Unless it's me. Maybe I'm shit. But for now I'm blaming EA. 

FVCK YOU EA. 

2 hours ago, buzzer_b said:

EA strike again. Just started the Fut Champions weekend tourny. Going into this I'm well in form, absolutely dominating seasons with two consecutive promotions which is great. Up until I entered this competition. Played my strongest 11 against my first opponent who's best player was Rooney as his striker. Now on paper I had the better side without a doubt. So into the first match he gets an early penalty for running into my defender. From here I know I'm fvcked. Obviously he scores with Rooney and makes me watch a long ass celebration along with the highlights of the pen. Cvnt. 

Game goes on and now I'm in attack mode. If I'm going to lose then I'm going down with a fight. But that wasn't the case. My team all of a sudden played like 11 strangers on the pitch. Couldn't pass to save their lives, couldn't finish their dinner ect ect. It's as if EA have done something to switch the game in his favour. Everytime he attacks he looks like scoring a goal and everytime I'm building an attack my players are slow and lazy. He then also scores in the dying seconds of the game and grabs his second goal. Now prior to this I have been peppering his goal. Now I'm not shit at shooting that's for sure but his keeper was outstanding even though bang average. Can't even remember the name of him. Anyway I lost the game obviously and now I'm 3 games in and I've lose 2 and luckily won one but I can tell by just them 3 games that I'm going to struggle. It's like the Fut Champions is so unfair compared to the seasons. Unless it's me. Maybe I'm shit. But for now I'm blaming EA. 

FVCK YOU EA. 

Same.... Went 8 unbeaten in seasons so went into champions full of beans ... Got dominated by 3 mediocre players whose teams were not even close to mine. Again my team were not even playing football. I cannot get my head around the change in the movement, passing and defending from my team. Sigh. 

I've noticed my team plays better with standard players over ifs, again I don't no if it's just in my head but started off the weekend league 4 losses on the bounce, once I changed from my 500k bundesliga team to my back up 50k prem team I started dominating, switched back to my bundesliga team after a couple of games with my ifs on the bench and I'm currently 6 wins with 4 losses

26 minutes ago, dbtcity said:

I've noticed my team plays better with standard players over ifs, again I don't no if it's just in my head but started off the weekend league 4 losses on the bounce, once I changed from my 500k bundesliga team to my back up 50k prem team I started dominating, switched back to my bundesliga team after a couple of games with my ifs on the bench and I'm currently 6 wins with 4 losses

Will give this a go ... Give my 82 prem side a run instead of my 87 hybrid. See how things go. 

Archived