Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
wonderboy

reserve match cancelled

kenny black and the other bloke are in charge of them so ?

So you just answered your own question - because it's not Levein's position, the reserves are handled by others. Just because they're Levein's men, doesn't mean they would be removed immediately after Levein himself was removed - afterall, it would surely be folly to sack the entire coaching staff all at once - unless we had a manager lined up who indicated already he had his own coaching staff coming with him the same day.

So you just answered your own question - because it's not Levein's position, the reserves are handled by others. Just because they're Levein's men, doesn't mean they would be removed immediately after Levein himself was removed - afterall, it would surely be folly to sack the entire coaching staff all at once - unless we had a manager lined up who indicated already he had his own coaching staff coming with him the same day.

i think kenny black and rob kelly like levein and think they would walk if they knew levein was being sacked ?

I'm fairly sure a game wouldn't be allowed to be postponed just because one of the teams didn't have a manager..

but if they were all gone then who would take the reserves there ? im probably hoping this has happned rather than it actually has happned

im optamistic tho :dunno:

i think kenny black and rob kelly like levein and think they would walk if they knew levein was being sacked ?

Kenny Black and Levein know each other from the Hearts days - Rob Kelly came from Blackburn, so he's not strictly speaking part of Levein's 'dream team' of coaching staff - there'd be no need for Rob Kelly up in Scotland. The reason we hired him from Blackburn is because we needed somebody with knowledge of the English game - so if Levein were to go back up north, Kelly possibly wouldn't follow as Black/Houston/Levein know the Scottish game well enough :blink: .

Who knows - maybe there'd be no need to replace Rob Kelly - Redkanpp went back to Portsmouth, and the assistant manager is still Joe Jordan, I believe - who was there already (under Zajec (sp?) and that useless french tosser, ah yes, Perrin)

but if they were all gone then who would take the reserves there ? im probably hoping this has happned rather than it actually has happned

im optamistic tho :dunno:

As I said above - Tho Black/Houston might leave along with Levein (if they all left at the same time, I'd be suprised) there's no reason Kelly wouldn't stick around - he didn't come with Levein as part of a package, he was the last piece of the coaching staff puzzle, and is an 'outsider'. So obviously, there's a chance we'd still have Rob Kelly on the scene.

And don't we also have one or two lower profile coaches amongst our ranks somewhere? We've a goalkeeping coach who isn't mentioned on the OS I'm sure... and if you're really short staffed, I'm sure the Academy director knows a thing or two about travelling with a team of footballers to a game. Who would coach them once we get there is anyone's guess... but we do have a few senior first teamers... Dublin could have gone with them, maybe?

I don't think the reserve match being called off has anything to do with a mass exodus at the staff level.

watfords match with leicester city reserves has been cancelled due to a frozen pitch ?

i have been on the watford reserves website and it says nothing about the leicester match being called off

have the board made a decision ?

;);)

Good call :D

watfords match with leicester city reserves has been cancelled due to a frozen pitch ?

i have been on the watford reserves website and it says nothing about the leicester match being called off

have the board made a decision ?

;);)

Yep agree there, good thinking wonderboy

....oops! :ph34r:

im not one to brag...... who am i kiddin i love to brag i was rite i was rite i was rite

:D:D:D:D

just thankfull its done and dusted now and we can go on to get a decent caretaker in to stabilise the club

Your on a roll sunshine! Got your mrs up the Damien Duff, rumbled the club as to what they were about to do with Levein, what next? The world is your oyster and with a username like yours you'll go far.

Your on a roll sunshine! Got your mrs up the Damien Duff, rumbled the club as to what they were about to do with Levein, what next? The world is your oyster and with a username like yours you'll go far.

erm....... WORLD DOMINATION i can dream :D

Archived