Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ASH17LCFC

Steve Cotterill has left burnley

Bet you tommorrow, he is holding up a leicester scarf and saying it always been a dream to manage a big club like leicester.

:rolleyes: for ****s sake. Why would they let him go, and have to pay him might I add, because mutual concent terminations normal result in a nominal payout for the manager, when they could hold on for 100,000 maybe 200,000 squid if we nick him, espeically consider they're broke. Can you not see what is right infront of you?

It's odd timing I'll admit but if he comes here, the Burnley board are thick.

Why else would Cotterill quit ? You know for a fact leicester have asked to speak to him ... They have said NO FOOK OFF. Cotterill says he wants to go ... no your not going anywhere .. ok i quit ... Leicester pay them some money and everyone is happy.

Why else would Cotterill quit ? You know for a fact leicester have asked to speak to him ... They have said NO FOOK OFF. Cotterill says he wants to go ... no your not going anywhere .. ok i quit ... Leicester pay them some money and everyone is happy.

Detective in the house.

HE HASN'T QUIT YOU STUPID **** HE'S CONTRACT HAS BEEN TERMINATED BY MUTUAL CONCENT. READ THE ****ING ARTICLE!!!!!!!!!!!

Train and audition for X factor, he could be the next Michell McAnus!!

I think you could be right, he could be our next manager, but more by chance then Burnley letting him go!!!

Archived