Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ASH17LCFC

Steve Cotterill has left burnley

Leicester City supporters are the most stupid supporters in the world.

I've come to realise that myself and a select band of other intellifolk are keeping the average artificially high.

Like that housewife from Manchester, you seem to have trouble with the concept of minus numbers... lol

Still, at least while you're on here, you can't post sick videos or long rambling statements on YouTube.

He has quit you fool :frusty:

MUTUAL CONCENT, MUTUAL FUKING CONCENT, DO YOU NOT KNOW WHAT MUTUAL MEANS!!!

Although I hope your right for you own sake for those that argue with me on simple subjects like this and lose never hear the end of it. ;)

Thinking about it the timing isn't that strange they lost to Hull at home on Tuesday, they've probley agreed a seperation agreement with him yesterday and early today and announced it today.

Although I hope your right for you own sake for those that argue with me on simple subjects like this and lose never hear the end of it. ;)

Thinking about it the timing isn't that strange they lost to Hull at home on Tuesday, they've probley agreed a seperation agreement with him yesterday and early today and announced it today.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/t...sea/7003912.stm

You are totally wasting your time arguing with someone on a messageboard who can't read or write.

Like that housewife from Manchester, you seem to have trouble with the concept of minus numbers... lol

Still, at least while you're on here, you can't post sick videos or long rambling statements on YouTube.

I've got no problems with numbers. Here I'll show you how well I can handle them...

You have zero charm, four chins, 4,678 (and counting) counts of gross idiocy on this messageboard and what's left of your online anonymity hides a multitude of shameful sins.

As for your comments about youtube, I don't understand. I don't think I've ever even been on youtube.

I've got no problems with numbers. Here I'll show you how well I can handle them...

You have zero charm, four chins, 4,678 (and counting) counts of gross idiocy on this messageboard and what's left of your online anonymity hides a multitude of shameful sins.

As for your comments about youtube, I don't understand. I don't think I've ever even been on youtube.

Ahh here we go again, as long as there are humans, there will always be WARS!!! lol

really?? He plays such negative stuff though, would even give Megson a run for his money on that front..

Those two should be signed by the MOD as a weapon of modern warfare. Feature a Megson/Cotterill teams on Al Qaeda TV and we could take the lot while they were sleeping. :rolleyes:

Please please please can I choose who that is?

Pick me Pick me, I can't take this anymore. Who will be our next manager? Will Kaebi ever play? Is Thracian Dodd's real Dad? Is Hammond in Jail? Who's wife will Steve Walsh bed next? I can't bloody take it...SHoot me or I will

Those two should be signed by the MOD as a weapon of modern warfare. Feature a Megson/Cotterill teams on Al Qaeda TV and we could take the lot while they were sleeping. :rolleyes:

NURSE!

You're a fu cking nutcase!

Can't understand why we never got Bin Laden, it should have been so easy.... follow Al Qaeda Road, down to Al Qaeda HQ and then look round for the bearded guy with a name badge saying Bin Laden!

Simpleton.

Archived