Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ASH17LCFC

Steve Cotterill has left burnley

Searching for a manager is like sharing a table and eating with long distant relatives on Eid days. Annoying as **** with never ending talks about the same bloody issues.

This thread started off as a joke and shouldn't even be this part of the forum, you gonad.

I posted this because he had alot to do with leicester and who could be our next manager. Then you MISTER SOCCER came in and acted like you where some kind of spoke person for leicester city and squashed the rumour.

If you ask me Steve Cotterill will be our manager come monday.

I posted this because he had alot to do with leicester and who could be our next manager. Then you MISTER SOCCER came in and acted like you where some kind of spoke person for leicester city and squashed the rumour.

Thought you said in one of your first posts he would be appointed Tomorrow......... :blink:

Fancy making your mind up??? :|

Gents this is turning into a bun fight when Milan is ready to tell us the new manager he will tell us I doubt it will be Cotterill and is most likely to be the two lads already doing the job. Lets be honest apart from the odd unreachable Jose, Jol and the like there aint many good uns around so we either stick or twist. I am enjoying the endless speculation though, just for the record I know it won't happen I would of liked Jewel or Gary Johnson.

This has nothing to do with Leicester it belongs in general football & sport. He hasn't been linked with the Leicester job and there has been nothing so far to suggest that he is on his way. I could start an unsubstantiated thread about David Blunkett being appointed as our next manager and it would contribute as much to the forum as this.

Gents this is turning into a bun fight when Milan is ready to tell us the new manager he will tell us I doubt it will be Cotterill and is most likely to be the two lads already doing the job. Lets be honest apart from the odd unreachable Jose, Jol and the like there aint many good uns around so we either stick or twist. I am enjoying the endless speculation though, just for the record I know it won't happen I would of liked Jewel or Gary Johnson.

Amen to that!!!

Thought you said in one of your first posts he would be appointed Tomorrow......... :blink:

Fancy making your mind up??? :|

It will be monday, we play Burnley on saturday so i can't see him taking charge for that game now can ya ... He will do a good job i reckon but stoke say he is unloyal, So him and Milan will get on like a house on fire.

It will be monday, we play Burnley on saturday so i can't see him taking charge for that game now can ya ... He will do a good job i reckon but stoke say he is unloyal, So him and Milan will get on like a house on fire.

he is unloyal, he was here then fooked off to take the burnley job, although by Megson standards he is as loyal as they come, atleast he went from being a coach to a manager

Mate I'm getting little worried for you, are you going to be able to post in here again if he doesn't get appointed??

Would be really suprised to see him here. I think it may just be a coincidence that he has left Burnley at the same time we are on the look out for a Manager.

Stranger things have happened but I cant see any sense in this one.

I don't think this has anything to do with us chaps, for one it's mutual concent. They'd be hanging on for compo if we were sniffing.

Whats wrong with that, hows that acting like I'm a spokesperson. I've given an opinion and it's based on something, I haven't said I know anything, I used the word think.

Now you on the other hand wey Schizo after that and started acting like a complete knob so don't blame me! If anyones acted like a spokesperson for the club it's you by saying he's definitley going to be appointed. And you are going to look like such an tool if he isn't.

Archived