Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ASH17LCFC

Steve Cotterill has left burnley

Whats wrong with that, hows that acting like I'm a spokesperson. I've given an opinion and it's based on something, I haven't said I know anything, I used the word think.

Now you on the other hand wey Schizo after that and started acting like a complete knob so don't blame me! If anyones acted like a spokesperson for the club it's you by saying he's definitley going to be appointed. And you are going to look like such an tool if he isn't.

If he is appointed though, you and your gang are gonna look pretty silly. I'm just reading in bewteen the lines. It happens all the time in football and that is the story here it seems.

You kept banging on about mutual consent ... Do you even no what that word means ? It means that both parties have agreed to part company.

If i was you, i would stop digging matey.

If he is appointed though, you and your gang are gonna look pretty silly. I'm just reading in bewteen the lines. It happens all the time in football and that is the story here it seems.

You kept banging on about mutual consent ... Do you even no what that word means ? It means that both parties have agreed to part company.

If i was you, i would stop digging matey.

ok.

Now listen very carefully.

Answer me one question. If Burnley football club had any idea that Steve Cotterill wanted to leave Burnley and come to Leicester City Football Club, why would they agree to release him from his contract, probabley pay him a severence fee, and lose out on the compensation we would then have to pay them. Why on earth would they agree to that, it'd probabley lose them £250,000 pounds, if we do appoint Steve Cotterill, I may look stupid, but I will at least have the consolation that the Burnley board of directors look a damn sight more stupid.

ok.

Now listen very carefully.

Answer me one question. If Burnley football club had any idea that Steve Cotterill wanted to leave Burnley and come to Leicester City Football Club, why would they agree to release him from his contract, probabley pay him a severence fee, and lose out on the compensation we would then have to pay them. Why on earth would they agree to that, it'd probabley lose them £250,000 pounds, if we do appoint Steve Cotterill, I may look stupid, but I will at least have the consolation that the Burnley board of directors look a damn sight more stupid.

that is the key point everyone has tried to make to you ash, even if they wanted rid, why not hang on a few more days/weeks and GET PAID to get rid of a manager they don't want, they can then use that money to get their next manager

Burnley have won 1 game in last 10. Burnley would be mad to keep him.

Burnley have won 1 game in 10.We would be mad to take him.

Cotterill has had 3 1/2 years at burnley and has proved hes not capable of taking a team to the prem.

Tigana will be here soon enough ;)

Burnley have won 1 game in last 10. Burnley would be mad to keep him.

Burnley have won 1 game in 10.We would be mad to take him.

Cotterill has had 3 1/2 years at burnley and has proved hes not capable of taking a team to the prem.

Tigana will be here soon enough ;)

I hope to god your right,I have a colleague who's a Burnley ST holder and he's dancing for joy this afternoon! :unsure:

Okay maybe i went abit OTT today about the Cotterill being our manager but it seem to make sence. I understand you're point Manwell and its a very good point. The only thing i can think off is maybe that have agreed a deal that would involed a fee being payed to Burnley if he gets another job in the Championship in the next 12 months

I hear alot of people saying .. He is crap and like duck he would be our next manager ... Lets go back only 8 weeks when ONE Gary Megson was linked to the Leicester job. We all laughed and said no way but it happened. Cotterill has that experince aswell what Milan said would be key to the job this time. I for one do not want this man in charge of Leicester city for one and i thought the last time he was here. He was line up to be Micky Adams replacement and also Fez Know with his bit of detail.

All im saying this story does have something about it and keep this thread open till around monday.

Okay maybe i went abit OTT today about the Cotterill being our manager but it seem to make sence. I understand you're point Manwell and its a very good point. The only thing i can think off is maybe that have agreed a deal that would involed a fee being payed to Burnley if he gets another job in the Championship in the next 12 months

I hear alot of people saying .. He is crap and like duck he would be our next manager ... Lets go back only 8 weeks when ONE Gary Megson was linked to the Leicester job. We all laughed and said no way but it happened. Cotterill has that experince aswell what Milan said would be key to the job this time. I for one do not want this man in charge of Leicester city for one and i thought the last time he was here. He was line up to be Micky Adams replacement and also Fez Know with his bit of detail.

All im saying this story does have something about it and keep this thread open till around monday.

when he was with us i wanted him to be given a chance as MA replacement.

He went to Burnley and hes had a fair crack,but he hasnt done anything with them.

Hes a good coach,and he wont be out of work long.But it wont be with us.

Archived