Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ASH17LCFC

Steve Cotterill has left burnley

HE HASN'T QUIT YOU STUPID **** HE'S CONTRACT HAS BEEN TERMINATED BY MUTUAL CONCENT. READ THE ****ING ARTICLE!!!!!!!!!!!

You shall be paying me up very soon kid, No one remember the story of Brian little and the Aston Villa lot ? Check the bookies now. Cotterill has shot up. This is the easiest 40 quid ive have ever made.

If you're angling for a mod position.. well, I think you'd have more luck working as the spokesperson for weightwatchers!

Burnley have called a press conference tomorrow... wouldnt bet against Cotterill going to Wigan as Jewell's assitant...as long as cotterill isnt lcfc's next manager i dont care.

You shall be paying me up very soon kid, No one remember the story of Brian little and the Aston Villa lot ? Check the bookies now. Cotterill has shot up. This is the easiest 40 quid ive have ever made.

What are his odds?

Why would Cotterill get the nod over Burrows/Taggart? It would represent more upheaval for no logical benefit. Cotterill has spent long enough at Burnley and has presided over some of the worst and most unambitious football I have ever seen. A dose of toothache would have been better than most of the fixtures between our two teams lately.

Remember this chap has been here before, he knows the place and he knows the championship very well. I can't beleive most of our fans don't see this. The guy has quit and he is coming down here ... Fooking simple and Manwell you know fook all my friend.

Why would Cotterill get the nod over Burrows/Taggart? It would represent more upheaval for no logical benefit. Cotterill has spent long enough at Burnley and has presided over some of the worst and most unambitious football I have ever seen. A dose of toothache would have been better than most of the fixtures between our two teams lately.

Indeed. I'm looking forward to Saturday's game slightly more now.. :)

Remember this chap has been here before, he knows the place and he knows the championship very well. I can't beleive most of our fans don't see this. The guy has quit and he is coming down here ... Fooking simple and Manwell you know fook all my friend.

He's not quit, you absloute fool, he's effectively been sacked, LEARN. TO. READ.

Your going to look like an absolute tit if Joe Royle turns up tommorow. :laugh:

Something intresting ...

MON resigns from Norwich job just before we are due to play Norwich.

Cotterill resigns from Burnley job just before we are due to play Burnley.

Cotterill won't be appointed till Monday - if he is coming here.

Something intresting ...

MON resigns from Norwich job just before we are due to play Norwich.

Cotterill resigns from Burnley job just before we are due to play Burnley.

Cotterill won't be appointed till Monday - if he is coming here.

Oh my god, you're right that's binding precedent right there.

I wonder if Cotterill realises this.

(what about the thousands of managers who have quit jobs and yet haven't come here?)

Archived