Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Photoshop Competition - Create a Max Gradel disguise

Using this picture as the platform create a Max Gradel disguise.

The design must be sufficient to put off predators but still capable of being seen by us as our Max.

0,,10274~3726072,00.jpg

The winner gets to wash his kit and clean his boots.

Mac, I've just choked on my Peroni.

Actually Mac, while you're here, what's going on over at the ROOF ? I can't view or make posts ?!?! Been like it for a while.

I don't know mate had a few complaints, I think it's something to do with the shite widgets the fansonline team have put on. Out of my hands really.

The Roof might have to go fully independant. Better sites than ours have disappeared up their own 'arris.

Oh well.

I don't know mate had a few complaints, I think it's something to do with the shite widgets the fansonline team have put on. Out of my hands really.

The Roof might have to go fully independant. Better sites than ours have disappeared up their own 'arris.

Oh well.

I hope it doesn't go belly up mate, it's a good site for City fans.

I'll try and change my settings regards the 'widgets'.

Anyway, you should be banned from this competition, don't you also run someting rather similar on BR ? Mmm.. :whistle:

Archived