Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Photoshop Competition - Create a Max Gradel disguise

The competition is officially closed I'll put the first 20 in a poll later so people can vote for the best.

Feel free to post any more creations but they wont ne in the poll as we're limited to 20

The competition is officially closed I'll put the first 20 in a poll later so people can vote for the best.

Feel free to post any more creations but they wont ne in the poll as we're limited to 20

Do we have to? :dunno:

You can leave it open and simply bin all of mine as I'm really not fussed about a vote-off mate - let others have there's entered tomorrow if you want to do it. This was fun, by far the best thread for an age. :appl:

Do we have to? :dunno:

You can leave it open and simply bin all of mine as I'm really not fussed about a vote-off mate - let others have there's entered tomorrow if you want to do it. This was fun, by far the best thread for an age. :appl:

I'm not closing the topic, but hey I'm not fussed about a poll either.

Archived