Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
skinnydipper

A General Chat Thread

Poster 1 - Wahey. I got a new telly :scarf:

Poster 2 - You got a telly mate. I got a telly too

Panasonic P450ZD

48 inches of phwoar

Poster 3 - I was on telly once :cool:

Poster 4 - Pah ! You lightweight. I've been on telly twice. And the radio once too

Poster 5 - Tellies are for cvnts. FACT. And paedos. DAB is where it's at

Poster 6 - Well I watch telly

Poster 5 - Cvnt

Poster 7 - The best topping for a telly is vanilla ice cream with chocolate sprinkles. Scrumpilicious :thumbsup:

Poster 8 - You can't beat watching telly in a pair of Cuban heels

Cuban heels I said

Poster 9 - Tellies are sexy. Especially when draped in a pair of French knickers and stockings. Phwoarr

Poster 10 - Your telly got a knob on it?

Poster 9 - Yeah. A great big fat protuding knob

Poster 10 - It's got a knob and wears French Knickers. Sounds more like a tranny then a telly :crylaugh:

Poster 11 - I saw that Jade Goody on telly once

Poster 12 - Well you should 've seen the snow on my telly

Poster 13 - Tellies are weapons of mass distraction :whistle:

Poster 14 - Well actually tellies can be weapons of mass destruction according to s453 of the Communications Act 1984 which makes it illegal to drop a telly from a hotel bedroom window

Poster 15 - Telly is what's wrong with society today

All foreign rubbish . No longer can you buy a British telly made by the British worker for a British wage. You won't catch me watching telly. Why only last night I was watching a documentary that said the telly is single-handedly responsible for a surge in the crimewave

Poster 16 - Who made the telly - God or Science ? Discuss

Poster 17 - Telly is clearly the product of Intelligent Design

Poster 18 - Telly is Satan's tool. But there is incontrovertible proof that God made the telly. The God Channel on Sky channel 666 says God made everything .

Poster 19 - I've no real interest in this thread but I haven't posted anywhere for nearly 4 minutes so here I am

The telly is smelly especially in New Delhi

Poster 20 - Hi. I' m Lucy, a newcomer to this site. I'm 12 years old but will be 16 in 4 years time. I normally watch telly after I've finished my homework

Posters 21, 22, 23, and 24 - WELCOME :welcome:

Poster 21 - I could pop round and help you with your homework if you like .......

Panasonic P450ZD

48 inches of phwoar

Poster 4 - Pah ! You lightweight. I've been on telly twice. And the radio once too

Poster 5 - Cvnt

Poster 7 - The best topping for a telly is vanilla ice cream with chocolate sprinkles. Scrumpilicious :thumbsup:

Cuban heels I said

Poster 9 - Tellies are sexy. Especially when draped in a pair of French knickers and stockings. Phwoarr

Poster 10 - It's got a knob and wears French Knickers. Sounds more like a tranny then a telly :crylaugh:

Poster 13 - Tellies are weapons of mass distaction :whistle:

Poster 14 - Well actually tellies can be weapons of mass destruction according to s453 of the Communications Act 1984 which makes it illegal to drop a telly from a hotel bedroom window

All foreign rubbish . No longer can you buy a British telly made by the British worker for a British wage. You won't catch me watching telly. Why only last night I was watching a documentary that said the telly is single-handedly responsible for a surge in the crimewave

Poster 18 - Telly is Satan's tool. But there is incontrovertible proof that God made the telly. The God Channel on Sky channel 666 says God made everything .

Poster 19 - I've no real interest in this thread but I haven't posted anywhere for nearly 4 minutes so here I am

Poster 20 - Hi. I' m a newcomer to this site. I'm 12 years old but will be 16 in 4 years time. I normally watch telly after I've finished my homework

Poster 21 - I could pop round and help you with your homework if you like .......

Genius! lol

Panasonic P450ZD

48 inches of phwoar

Poster 5 - Cvnt

Cuban heels I said

Poster 20 - Hi. I' m Lucy, a newcomer to this site. I'm 12 years old but will be 16 in 4 years time. I normally watch telly after I've finished my homework

I should post this in the congratulations thread but it would probably get missed.

MODS PLEASE DON'T DELETE, Ooops sorry about the capitals.

Congratulations Skinny on a great parody :thumbup:

Panasonic P450ZD

48 inches of phwoar

Poster 5 - Cvnt

Cuban heels I said

Can we play a game of guess the poster based on their joke threads? Awesome!!

lol

Archived