Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fez of Mahrez

Most overrated band

Joy Division for me.

110084[/snapback]

no way Jose! joy division are essnetial...if anyone is in Manhcester tomorrow night, then they are showing loads of old Joy Division videos in exchange sq on the big tv..should be good..starts at 7ish..

overated are kaiser chiefs, bravery, libertines (for their 2nd album),

white stripes? or the strokes? or the libertines?

hmm tough one can't decide...

110089[/snapback]

:o:huh::cry: - agree totally with the other two but the strokes?

they're not really a big band popularity wise so they're not rated enough to be overrated - you just dilike them :P

i love them though lol, 12:51 and hard to explain are class acts

i would say.......white stripes or franz ferdinand as they win the british awards when they 're rubbish to be frank

Guest freund
keane and their ilk

110220[/snapback]

They are just called "Keane" now.

110417[/snapback]

is that meant to be a joke? i can't tell

Franz Ferdinand and Faithless.

White Stripes OVERRATED??? Have you people heard "Blue Orchid"?  They are on a different level to most.  Absolute class.   :)

110410[/snapback]

:o

110447[/snapback]

I just don't think I ever got into them. I liked "Mass Destruction" - but it got panned by the "critics".

More of an Orbital chap, meself - perhaps I should see the 'Less live, as they're supposed to be good'uns at the big outdoors gigs?

Of all time its a play off between Guns 'n' Roses and Queen both fo which make emotionless teenage glam rock which does my head in purely by how damn annoying it feels. Everytime I hear that mess that is the Bohenium Rhapsody I shudder that people consider it genius, it must be something to Brtains love of mild eccentricities.

Archived