Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

splinterdream

Member
  • Posts

    6,310
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by splinterdream

  1. I'm not surprised
  2. Gooooooooooooalllll laziooooooo. Remember it well
  3. Just goes to show it was utterly pointless to try to remain within ffp guidelines with what it's cost the club
  4. And why only 2? Doyle, Praet, Akgun, Albrighton, Coady, all extremely capable players. I understand Kacey for his pace as Leeds were pushing on very strong but we were losing the midfield battle, but before that as you say, they were there for the taking, taking the initiative can sometimes finish the game, that’s what we were doing in the first half of the season
  5. Does anyone think, as I do, that yesterday’s final capitulation was down to poor end game management by Enzo? Steve Howard made a point of it that when Kacey came on it caused us to sit in deeper, that we neither went more attacking, or more defensive, we had players that I thought were flagging and we just didn’t utilise the bench to our advantage. I love enzo, but can’t help but feel this is his blind spot
  6. Oh aye, said as much in the first post, it was the commentators explanation that made me laugh, there to help explain refereeing decisions, quite annoyed we haven’t got our own ref. I’ve worked for an ex top level ref as well, so if the club wants to contact me I’ll see if he’s interested although think he’s been out the game too long.
  7. I know everyone is entitled to make a living, but poor of Clatternburg to take part in such a charade
  8. I swear whilst watching the forest game they said forest have hired Mark Clattenberg to help them understand decisions made by referees. Is this a way to attempt to intimidate the ref on match day? Very odd
  9. We were the better side for 65/70 mins, at times I thought we were going to cruise to victory, I just can’t help but feel Enzo has a mental block when it comes to making changes to get the job done, you could see we were flagging, losing the midfield battle, our bench was more than good enough to see the game out imo
  10. Defensively this season, we've been solid, because we control the ball and make controlled attacks. Since the Swansea game where the gerrit forward crowd peed off Enzo, it seems like our style of play did become more attacking. Today I thought our issues were that our team play was struggling due to too many players having an off day, and we pushed up too high leaving too much space behind, perhaps being too attacking. Today was a day to be more methodical and choose our moments and we didn't do that, perhaps the gerrit forward was the wrong thing to do.
  11. What I see is he's really strong on the ball, presses well and is really busy around the pitch, has good technical ability in and around the box, I think he'd be great in the prem, especally on rotation, for £7m I think he's a steal.
  12. I like Akgun, I think he's a lot better than some think, as with lookman.
  13. Think Inter paid £25m for him
  14. It isn't a weird comparison because that's our level, we aren't going to beat spurs by 4 goals even with Pep in charge of us. Enzos getting the best out of our players, if we get promoted it's going to be tough, and moaning isn't going to help
  15. I guess the question is, would you prefer to see the 0-0 game we played against newcastle at St James last season, or the game we played last night? If its the Newcastle game, ask yourself why that might be.
  16. I've said the same before, people going down to the game because it's something to do rather than being a passionate leicester/football fan
  17. It was very quiet tonight, me and my dad stayed to the end to clap players off, I was quiet to tonight as knackered so can't insult anyone for not singing, the early leavers are annoying, group in front of us hugging and saying goodbye whilst blocking the view of the game. The football in first half didn't help, if we get promoted next season, the atmosphere down there will be toxic.
  18. Well I think the 2 go hand in hand. He lost a lot of weight when he want villa
  19. Tielemens should not have played last season, he was so unfit
  20. He's very strong on the ball for.his size, was really impressed today, I think he's quality. I don't think we've seen a fraction of what he can do. I think he's been reserved when he's played so.far, but today he went for it and had a great game, I woukd love to see him sign on a permanent
  21. Thought it was great in there today. You can't have 1 game on general sale and expect it to.be a sell out spectacular, its about growing a new fanbase. And why would any fan moan about a campaign to make going to the game more accessible? Bit like those that don't want the stadium expansion because whilst they've got their ST, they don't want the possibility of a few empty seats
  22. What about if Brighton put it in the public domain to try to.unsettle KDH, and the club have told Dorsett to report what he has
  23. All I would say is, if we do have to.go.down this route, I'm sure it would be with a plan for a replacement, o'hare perhaps, and if it happens, although I'm sure he'd probably not like it, I hope its with enzos consent
  24. There was booing, i heard it sat in C1
  25. She's an Instagram and tik-toc poster, she wants the clicks, they use her good looks and flirtatious videos for their personal gain, by objectifying her we're actually doing her a favour. And as for birds off the telly, surely any video on a screen is classes as a telly?
×
×
  • Create New...