Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

foxfanazer

Member
  • Posts

    45,627
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    59

Everything posted by foxfanazer

  1. Goal of the season done already The kid is unreal
  2. I still can't get my head around the fact that Skipp is 24 years old! Was his paper round the M1?
  3. Already done it on multiple platforms so I should be fine
  4. I bloody love Fatawu. One of the few shining lights
  5. Bilal still looks full commited in fairness to him. Getting my hopes up
  6. I'm gonna make a conscious effort to give Skipp a clean slate this season. As shit as he was it was hardly the best set of circumstances for him to come into
  7. Why is Ayew on set pieces? Hope that's not a sign of things to come
  8. Playing well in fairness
  9. I really hope Okoli and Nelson get proper game time this season. We gain nothing from playing Faes and Vestegaard
  10. Are we all looking forward to the start of the new season then?
  11. Well he isn't one of our current strikers so for that reason I'm all for it
  12. And that's the sad truth. It's a relief every time we get rid of one of these charlatans though. Faes and Winks next please
  13. There's only one club in the English footballing pyramid that could lose this game.....
  14. Wout Faes is already thinking how he's gonna spend that rare clean sheet bonus money
  15. Reckon we'll end up with Bannan
  16. Sometimes I forget just how shit we've become and then I read posts like this and I'm brought back down to earth with a bang. Utterly depressing!
  17. Waste of time, space and money
  18. He was good for perhaps 9 months. Massively overrated here and Man United's stupidity to hand us over £80m doesn't change that for me. Not a patch on Elliott, Walsh or Taggart
  19. From my lifetime Kasper Simpson Morgan Elliott Fuchs Mahrez Izzet Tielemans Drinkwater Guppy Vardy Subs Huth Kante Barnes Dickov Lennon Albrighton Walsh Feels bad leaving players like Dyer, Nugent and King out
  20. You can't discount Walsh and then suggest Maguire
  21. Well if he really wants back to back relegations on his CV
×
×
  • Create New...