-
Posts
45,627 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
59
Everything posted by foxfanazer
-
They always have to stay down that bit longer Arsenal players
-
Worst song in football. Including hey Jude
-
On average we must have the thickest fanbase in the country
-
Imagine being that stupid All out of some bizarre loyalty to some rich ***** who doesn't give two ****s about you or the club
-
Gabriel's an insufferable bellend
-
Yeah I was completely against the appointment and think it will inevitably end in disaster yet again but they've made their bed so they can lie it. Crazy to talk about sacking him
-
Gone but not forgotten and certainly not the death list
foxfanazer replied to Daggers's topic in General Chat
I have yeah. As you say awesome -
Notts County 1-1 LCFC - Post Match Thread
foxfanazer replied to StanSP's topic in Leicester City Forum
Can we just stop excusing this sad excuse of of a football club and it's incompetent owner. I've said for the last 3 years that nothing will even begin to change until he sells up. And even then the recovery job a competent replacement will have to do shouldn't be underestimated All this bollocks about a new start is just the excusers way of downplaying what a shit show we've become- 484 replies
-
- 10
-
-
-
-
Notts County 1-1 LCFC - Post Match Thread
foxfanazer replied to StanSP's topic in Leicester City Forum
The "we'll be far too good for this league" brigade are awfully quiet. Toxic positivity yet again -
Notts County 1-1 LCFC - Post Match Thread
foxfanazer replied to StanSP's topic in Leicester City Forum
HMS piss the league has some holes in it -
Notts County 1-1 LCFC - Post Match Thread
foxfanazer replied to StanSP's topic in Leicester City Forum
-
Reid up top is laughable. And people think we'll piss the league
-
They won't. They're paid handsomely for failure at this club
-
Who’s looking forward to the new season
foxfanazer replied to dayday's topic in Leicester City Forum
About as much as a turkey looks forward to Christmas -
Yeah I don't know what our fans possibly have to be negative about
-
I barely know any of them so I don't think I'll have the familiar feeling of dread when the lineup is announced. That'll come after 10 minutes of watching us play
-
Winks and Faes were the priority outgoings for me so 50% success rate which is bloody marvellous for this club nowadays Surely Faes' performances over the last few years falls under gross misconduct
-
Who’s looking forward to the new season
foxfanazer replied to dayday's topic in Leicester City Forum
Lucy Pinder isn't how I remembered her -
-
Yeah I suppose you're right. Or you're just no longer willing to put yourself through the misery anymore
-
Love Jimmy Eat world. Wanted to see them in London tomorrow but going to see Kevin Bridges in Sheffield tonight and I can't be arsed to do both
-
Who’s looking forward to the new season
foxfanazer replied to dayday's topic in Leicester City Forum
I'm not but I did say last season that I don't wanna be able to recognise the names of the majority of the players and we're pretty close to that Can't be watching that curly haired twat for another season though -
I've never scratched my balls with Doritos...which flavour? Surely not chilli heatwave
-
Is that a euphemism?
-
9th. Think some are vastly overrating our qualy
