Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

foxfanazer

Member
  • Posts

    45,627
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    59

Everything posted by foxfanazer

  1. don't think I've ever seen that
  2. he's dreadful. Fair enough to moan about us but at least be realistic
  3. I'd rather Wolves or Everton go down than Ipswich to be fair
  4. Ipswich are no better than us
  5. Decided to rerun The Sopranos for about the fifth time. Always a great decision
  6. Borja Sainz miracle signing? Probably could've got him for the same money as Skipp in the summer
  7. It's honestly a travesty. We were lightyears ahead of the likes of these, Brentford, Forest, Fulham, Bournemouth and even Villa. There should be a university module on the mismanagement of this club
  8. That's what I asked, why you think it's ridiculous. I'll have to see it again but I didn't see Saliba get a touch on the ball and if he did that changes things as it would if it was a challenge with the feet
  9. Okay, great chat
  10. Brighton are everything we should be
  11. They should've made more of that!
  12. What's that got to do with it? It's a penalty You've not said why it's ridiculous
  13. I think the difference is that was more of a coming together where Saliba although accidentally motioned his head towards the ball but missed it and took the player
  14. I think it only seems harsh because we don't see those very often
  15. Yeah same for me. It's no different to mistiming a challenge with your feet
  16. The intelligence of our players has been a big issue for a long time. Genuinely brain dead
  17. That was a rollercoaster and a half
  18. I do think recently we have been better defensively. Limited Villa to nothing in the first half and then it's individual mistakes costing us yet again Under Cooper there was no sign of any organisation
  19. If he's low on confidence then just put your foot through it. Stop trying to play beyond your ability and costing the team who largely worked hard
  20. This team has an incredible knack of surpassing expectations and being stupidly disappointing at the same time Just don't see how we stay up
  21. Justin you useless sack of shit. **** off to league one
  22. Don't feel like we've got another goal in us
  23. Don't feel like we've got a goal in us Edit:
  24. The people moaning about the half are the same people saying we were gonna get battered today. Okay we've barely created but we've limited them to practically nothing as well
×
×
  • Create New...