Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

foxfanazer

Member
  • Posts

    45,627
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    59

Everything posted by foxfanazer

  1. The blame should always be towards the very top (Top)
  2. Other than Daka which of those are quick?
  3. Who are they out of interest? We must have the slowest squad in the league
  4. Genuinely though, how do you stop it? I think it will be diluted down generation to generation but it'll never be completely eradicated. For some reason people think they can use a football game as a safe place for their bigotry
  5. How has Mads gone from being touch and go for the Wolves game to being ruled out for at least the next two games?
  6. That's really sad to hear. I just can't get my head around that kind of mentality
  7. Honey he's still free
  8. That was brilliant entertainment
  9. That's incredible by Cullen!
  10. Can somebody give Ipswich a ball to play with
  11. That was brilliant. Love Woodhouse's reaction
  12. Every one of our games feels 3 hours long
  13. Mr Dynamic coming on!
  14. I know! I thought we were gonna get pulled up for handball
  15. And that ladies and gentlemen is why Jamie Vardy can never retire
  16. I don't think there's been much of that has there? Seen quite a few comment on the fight the team is showing tonight
  17. Frustrating to concede but there's not a single one of us who can honestly say it's not 100 times better than what we expected
  18. Just couldn't get to half time could we
  19. You won't get one of these very often this season Leicester but ...
  20. Nice to see some fight and dare I say it organisation. We'll probably go on to lose still but it's a refreshing change
  21. I genuinely think we might keep this under 10 goals you know
  22. Commentator on my stream said Liverpool should be 3-1 up by now. Would be an incredible feat with 1 shot on target
  23. Don't anger them
  24. Is it really that surprising that we play better when our players can't actually see each other?
×
×
  • Create New...