Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

foxfanazer

Member
  • Posts

    45,627
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    59

Everything posted by foxfanazer

  1. If he's tactically outdone by Russell Martin then there really can't be any defense of him. Guys an utter fraud
  2. Managed by an absolute coward. **** off Leicester and **** off Cooper
  3. Playing like we're terrified of Southampton. Depressing stuff
  4. Yes you are but we still like you
  5. So keep a really shit manager just in case the board appoint a shit manager
  6. I fear we're stuck with him regardless but there's a possibility there's still 3 worse teams than us
  7. This is such a huge game already. The next 3 league games could be a real spring board if we apply ourselves correctly
  8. 1-0 Norwich. Ulloa causes an earthquake
  9. Great appointment. No complaints whatsoever. Better than the English P.E teachers they usually go for
  10. This is hilarious
  11. how embarrassing
  12. That much is true
  13. Best is probably Fulham and Wolves is easily the worst
  14. Have you ever thought about getting into Sports journalism?
  15. Yeah but if you average all of that out it means we're 91st so still not in the bottom 3
  16. The one I remember is he saved a girl from a sexual assault and she then slept with him that night. Unbelievable imagination. As you say just a strange guy
  17. yeah that's the one. Basically Jay from the Inbetweeners
  18. This is so hard to choose! Where do you even begin?! I despise you all equally Edit: although Lamby back in the day and that guy who used to make up crazy stories of things he'd done would be bankers
  19. Apart from beating Southampton
  20. I guess so coming off the bench etc. I kind of assumed he meant a regular starter but could be wrong. Either way it's unprofessional even though I don't want Cooper here
  21. .......it's Rebekah Vardy
  22. What are people not understanding about "played every league game so far this season"? It's clearly Patson Daka
×
×
  • Create New...