-
Posts
45,627 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
59
Everything posted by foxfanazer
-
They wouldn't dare....would they? If they do then I'm fully convinced we're nothing more than a social experiment
-
Signed for Leicester on Thursday.....
-
Is he the one who was at Watford?
-
Listening to it now. What a bloke he is! Hate Rodgers for the way he got rid of him The way he talks about Pearson
-
With all of the championship managers being touted I'm surprised Rohl's name hasn't been mentioned
-
Can the 4 people who voted Southgate own up?
-
He's the replacement for the next manager
-
Oh absolutely but you know how short termist football is nowadays. I wonder if we still carry some weight from our premier league win with people in the game? Surely we're a more attractive proposition than the likes of Bournemouth, Wolves etc
-
Somebody young and hungry. What's Hodgson up to nowadays?
-
Probably the likes of Brighton, West Ham etc. More secure clubs than ourselves I don't think he's above us personally
-
Potentially. On the other hand it's an ambitious manager with a lot of self belief that takes the job. I guess there's a lot of ways to look at it. It's a tricky appointment in all honesty
-
I don't think we should appoint an interim manager but under the circumstances we've got ourselves into I don't think we should be handing out more than a 2 year deal unless it's a real coup
-
Jesse Marsch being on that list makes me sick to my stomach
-
Leicester 'could face points deduction next season'
foxfanazer replied to ClaphamFox's topic in Leicester City Forum
Maybe.....but then again maybe not -
Is that why big clubs take a chance on these managers now? Just looks like another way to nullify the smaller clubs by making these managers who could do a good job for a club of our size basically unable to take it for financial reasons. Maybe I just don't understand it enough so apologies if I'm waffling
-
You should have Rudkin's job
-
Does the new manager get the full season regardless of how we're doing? Imo it would take something disastrous (Derby's record low points) for it to be justifiable to sack whoever it is
-
You may well be right. I'm not necessarily saying I want it to be Corberan. One thing is for sure the appointment won't please everybody. I'm always inclined for us to look at the long term and have a manager with a clear vision but under the circumstances a couple of shorter term appointments might make sense for us. Enzo has performed his remit. The next managers only requirement will be to keep us up and then the next will be to solidify us in the premier league. Moyes might be a safer pair of hands for the next part of our journey but I can guarantee the fans won't like it If whoever does come it gets us a 17th place finish it needs to be appreciated by the fans as a brilliant job
-
It'll be Corberan. Feel like we're more likely to attract a manager from the championship instead of someone like Potter who will view himself as bigger than the job. It's gonna be a tall order for whoever takes it
-
I'm kind of numb towards the club and football in general nowadays. After all of the ridiculous highs and then the last couple of years under Brendan I kind of don't feel the same about it. I'm not upset that Maresca's leaving not am I glad. It's just another indicator of the limitations a club like ours is faced with in the current climate. Have no faith in the decision makers at the club to get us back to being a premier league mainstay either Just meh
-
I am actually kinda pleased for him. Not for the job he's walking in to but to land that kind of money so early in his management career is like winning the lottery. He did his job here
-
He never said which team
-
Out of interest.....what has Robins achieved at Coventry?
-
Surprised Danny Rohl isn't on the list
-
If Pep was any sort of manager he'd come to a club like us and prove he can do it on a shoestring
