Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

foxfanazer

Member
  • Posts

    45,627
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    59

Everything posted by foxfanazer

  1. It's fine. I really don't want Arsenal to win the league anyway
  2. This could get really embarrassing for Wolves. It's just attack against defence
  3. This will be us next season
  4. Referee's scared to ref the game nowadays
  5. Ooooft that's a bold statement. Can't say I agree yet. Mads has better distribution and command of his box (especially from crosses) but Kasper was a mentality monster and a better shot stopper imo I sincerely hope Mads goes on to achieve as much as Kasper did with us. He's a great keeper and think he'll make the step up
  6. So what's the general consensus then? Is he staying?
  7. I just think back to that demolition of Derby. Outside of the premier league that's the best we've ever looked imo
  8. Easily the 13-14. Much stronger mentality and more reliable. Not a dig at this bunch as they've done well but don't think it's much of a contest. Vardy and Nugent would've ran rings around Faes and Vestegaard
  9. Forest twitter already drafting out a tweet
  10. And scored. Come on Burnley now!
  11. I hope Albrighton doesn't become the forgotten man from this era. We've had some massive players but Albrighton is right up there in terms of importance
  12. Poor performance but kinda sums up the season. Job done but nothing spectacular
  13. Scenes at Ipswich. Fair play
  14. Quite unprofessional today but can't say I'm overly surprised or bothered. Blackburn have looked like the side fighting for something
  15. Yeah see ya Kel
  16. Vestegaard getting ready for his usual PL form
  17. Fair play. We haven't been on it at all
  18. Rotherham have scored over 10% of their goals this season today
  19. Judging by how we're playing just let us have the ball
  20. This is like the last promotion all over again when we relegated Doncaster
×
×
  • Create New...