Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

foxfanazer

Member
  • Posts

    45,627
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    59

Everything posted by foxfanazer

  1. Birmingham winning. If we win and that stays the same Blackburn are down
  2. Produces best moment of the game instantly
  3. I'm not crying you are
  4. Last game of the season and there's one goal after 20 mins
  5. It's not very pretty I tell thee
  6. Quality from Wilf. We look off the pace
  7. This is the only answer I'm gonna take any notice of
  8. Are we confident this isn't Vardy's last game in a city shirt?
  9. KDH after the game today
  10. Faking injury so we can't sell him
  11. KDH talking about the squad togetherness and that being down to Maresca and his man management. That's one thing that he hasn't been given enough credit for
  12. Get the Andy King chant going today as well?
  13. Legend. Happy retirement Kingy
  14. We battered Everton after the league win and I imagine the celebrations were bigger then
  15. Would love a spare ticket if anyone's got one. Thanks
  16. What a load of bologs
  17. I'm not having it that Zsolt Lazcko made more than one appearance for us. Or Hossein Kaebi for that matter
  18. https://www.motforum.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=46417 It's alright boys. They wanted playoffs all along
  19. Hope I win the lottery too
  20. 1-1-8 Seems strange to go to a game with your clubs form on your t-shirt. Especially when it's that bad
  21. Thank god for Seagrave
×
×
  • Create New...