Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

foxfanazer

Member
  • Posts

    45,627
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    59

Everything posted by foxfanazer

  1. Living in Norfolk so I'll back Norwich. Anyone but Leeds honestly
  2. That Nicholas Jackson seems like an utter bellend
  3. Remember when it was considered that 40 points was just about the safety mark
  4. Inbox me all of the details and I'll sort it out for you
  5. Not a great place then?
  6. Going to Vienna at the end of August. Anyone been and have any recommendations?
  7. Unless Villa are creating a walking football team I don't understand the move
  8. Leverkusen are the German Ipswich
  9. The kind of people that would be happy with the signing would likely be the same people that think females shouldn't go to the football anyway
  10. I wouldn't. Those recordings turned my stomach. Complete wrong un Each to their own though I guess
  11. I sincerely hope not. That would genuinely be it for me
  12. Rodon's been decent for Leeds. Think he's still a spurs player so potential loan or cheap buy
  13. Rudkin still being employed by the club
  14. Bunch of wet blankets on here. Complete non story
  15. "watch this boys, when they ask if I'm staying I'm gonna mug Rudkin right off"
  16. What on earth are Liverpool playing at?
  17. A Tottenham season ticket must come with a Samaritans leaflet. Just constant disappointment and embarrassment for their fans
  18. I see Jimmy Maddison has gone missing as soon as the goings got tough
  19. Yeah good point, I hadn't thought of that. There were certainly questions marks about him around that time.
  20. I can see you being like us last time we went up. You'll play well but the results won't necessarily reflect it and then you'll pick up results later in the season to stay up. McKenna seems to have the squad togetherness than Nigel Pearson created here
  21. I'm having an anxiety attack thinking about Haaland against Vestegaard next season
×
×
  • Create New...