Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

foxfanazer

Member
  • Posts

    45,627
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    59

Everything posted by foxfanazer

  1. I predict a no
  2. Banter between commentators and co commentators should be banned
  3. Think we ran him into the ground a bit over the last few months
  4. Yeah. They'll need a point to guarantee
  5. It's so nice watching football with no jeopardy to the result
  6. Still at Wembley basking in their glory of losing to United
  7. Did a ghost just push that Cov player over?
  8. Any potential Man City loanees? Oscar Bobb maybe?
  9. That's a ridiculous decision
  10. hilarious defending
  11. More regular games. Sometimes in the premier league it feels like you're never playing
  12. Cov could legitimately finish 12th this season and their fans think these are the glory years
  13. Yes Ipswich. Can you hear the dirty Leeds sing?
  14. It's Vardy again. Winks, KDH, Ricky P and Fatawu all honourable mentions but Vardy came up big when it was needed most
  15. He probably wouldn't. Seems more selfish than Vardy. Personal accolades mean more to him
  16. Without trying to sound too cocky I reckon we'd beat 90% of the teams in this league even with a hangover
  17. First a dinosaur and now a flag. You can't have anything nice nowadays
  18. I have no idea who's within our budget or anything like that but some players who have impressed me this season are Johnny Rowe at Norwich Jack Clarke at Sunderland Omari Richardson at Ipswich Gabriel Sarra at Norwich I'm guessing we're gonna have to smart and explore the free transfer market and loans
  19. Yeah I think he's done here. I'm glad he had this season and made a contribution. Would've been sad to see him go out on last seasons performances. Been a great player for us overall
  20. With all of the deserved attention around whether it'll be Vardy's last game for us I hope it doesn't go unmentioned about the service this guy has given to the club. What a ****ing signing!! Got our first goal in the champions league campaign too. Undoubtedly a Leicester legend and probably the nicest guy we've had at the club Thank you Sharky Forever a fox
  21. I'm not gonna get too worried about relegation next season. I hope the fans accept that it's gonna be a tough one and get behind the boys. If we do go down we'll be back
  22. Can't we disguise it as something else? Yeah we'll stick a wooly hat on it and say it's you
  23. Looks like a lot of nazi salutes in there
×
×
  • Create New...