Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

foxfanazer

Member
  • Posts

    45,627
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    59

Everything posted by foxfanazer

  1. Get in Cardiff. So back to a 3 horse race
  2. Gerrit built! Would be a travesty if we didn't do something huge in his honour
  3. If he ever fails to drag us out of the shit he's written off
  4. Nevermind the KP, he should have a statue outside the Hawthorns
  5. As I said in the match thread, some of us really don't deserve this man
  6. 1 goal in all the championship games. And it's the one we didn't want
  7. Came just to give Hamza a 10
  8. West Brom fans must absolutely adore Jamie Vardy
  9. Oh yeah the objective criticism is well deserved. Seen a few personal slurs which is a shame imo. Rodgers deserved that but I'm not sure Enzo does quite yet
  10. I hate to see the vitriol towards him because I genuinely feel like he's tried his best under difficult circumstances at times. That being said I don't think he's the long term solution. Would be worried with him at the helm next season if we go up
  11. I'm not sure if there was any actual tactics today
  12. Absolute warrior today. On behalf of the blue army Hamza....Thank you!
  13. I'm going for a lie down
  14. Hamza's biggest performance in a Leicester shirt. The goat coming up big in the vital moment. The football gods definitely on our side today
  15. Hold that fooking ball!
  16. **** em. We need it more
  17. I can't stop farting
  18. And a points deduction
  19. Imagine us in the prem
  20. Football shouldn't be this stressful
  21. I wish Goodman would just **** off
  22. My mates the ref
  23. This is unbearable
  24. Crystal palace at best
×
×
  • Create New...