Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

foxfanazer

Member
  • Posts

    45,627
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    59

Everything posted by foxfanazer

  1. It's just a simple header
  2. I'm not sure how either side will be feeling at HT. Kind of embarrassing for both sides really
  3. United 1 up but surely the gap in quality between the two sides has never been bigger. This is like a gritty league two side playing one of the big boys in the fa cup
  4. That's gotta be 0.95 on XG
  5. What on earth have I just seen
  6. Man City making Leicester strikers look clinical
  7. This is an absolute mismatch really but somehow United lead
  8. The corner count is insane
  9. That's more like it Rashford
  10. Feels like it's only a matter of time for Man City to score. Look vulnerable on the break though
  11. He is a poison to any football club
  12. For the majority of the season I've enjoyed the absence of VAR and being able to celebrate the goals without that niggling doubt. But recently we've been on the end of some really bad ones. Not to excuse our performances but they make a hell of a difference
  13. There's been a weak underbelly to the club ever since the untimely passing of Vichai imo. I lay a lot of it and Brendan Rodgers door but the ownership and his little minions also have no idea. I still back us to go up this season but it really doesn't bode well for next season under the current setup.
  14. I think some expect us to have the perfect manager which simply doesn't exist. Not in the league anyways they all have their flaws
  15. Can't argue with you there mate
  16. No I agree with you entirely Although I don't think it's appreciated what he actually inherited and turned it into
  17. So we sack the manager?
  18. Not making the playoffs
  19. Only Leicester fans could want the manager sacked whilst sitting top of the league Hoped the hangers on from the prem win would've ****ed off by now
  20. We need to address this slump else it's the lottery of the playoffs for us this season. Maybe the points gap relaxed these players too much. Need to get back on it and fast
  21. what a clown you are
  22. So disappointed with us
  23. Pathetic today
  24. Yeah not good enough today. No intensity whatsoever
×
×
  • Create New...