-
Posts
45,627 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
59
Everything posted by foxfanazer
-
PET HATES FROM COMMENTATORS/PUNDITS
foxfanazer replied to OnlyOneCity's topic in General Football and Sport
I think I'm on my own with this one but can't stand a 2-2 being referred to as a "Desmond" -
Gonna stick my neck out and say we'll finish above Leeds. But seriously we could quite conceivably break all the records this season. We're that good
-
The legend that is Jamie Vardy is 37 today. Ran out of superlatives for this man so I will simply say Happy birthday Vards
- 16 replies
-
- 20
-
-
FA Cup FoxesTalk Predictions competition
foxfanazer replied to Aus Fox's topic in General Football and Sport
-
FA Cup FoxesTalk Predictions competition
foxfanazer replied to Aus Fox's topic in General Football and Sport
Wolves 2-1 Brentford Birmingham 1-2 Hull Bolton 1-1 Luton Bristol City 0-2 West Ham Eastleigh 1-2 Newport Blackpool 1-3 Forest Bristol Rovers 0-1 Norwich Everton 2-1 Crystal Palace -
It's looked like Jiminez was stepping up recently before his ban
-
I wasn't talking specifically about this game..... Some people can't credit him as the elite manager he is due to their dislike of him
-
Say what you want about Klopp but he really is a genius manager. He's transformed Liverpool once and it looks like he's done it again
-
Good finish
-
Jammy twat
-
I don't mind Fulham as a club either. Would like to see them win something
-
Yeah he looked finished at arsenal but now looks like he's rediscovered his Chelsea form
-
Fulham v Boro would be a far more interesting final than Liverpool v Chelsea anyway
-
Willian is a wonderful footballer
-
Fame fashion Maryland chicken Stilettos Tramplighters All the classy joints
-
I live in West Norfolk currently. A lot of the coastal places listed are great, I especially love Sheringham. Hunstanton is fine although more touristy than the others mentioned. Then you have places like Thetford forest and Sandringham which have nice trails and parks for the kids. You also have Banham zoo which is a nice day out
-
The fact United still have Evans and Maguire as centre back options tells you everything you need to know about them as a club though Genuinely wouldn't swap Faes and Vestergaard for then
-
Extremely harsh on Patrick Kisnorbo imo
-
Tend to agree. Any signings this month would be overkill imo unless we're confident they'd make the step up to the Premier league
-
I do get what you're saying mate and you make a fair point. But for me I want a lion in my defence who will stand up and be counted. This guy cowered when we needed him most and for that I can't hold him in the same esteem as you do. On a technical standpoint though he did have the attributes you want
-
behave!
-
Why Bulgarian out of interest?
-
There's no need to be smutty
-
As someone who no longer lives in Leicester but comes back to visit family and friends it's definitely the piss taking humour I miss. I live in Norfolk now and everybody's too nice to each other As for places Cafe Rialto always sticks in my mind. My nan would take me and my cousins there for breakfast when we were younger and they'd have a Nintendo 64 with Goldeneye for us to play on
-
FA Cup Fourth Round Draw (Monday 7:50pm)
foxfanazer replied to LCFCJoe96's topic in Leicester City Forum
Another chance for the Wagatha Christie derby......oh wait ....
