Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

foxfanazer

Member
  • Posts

    45,627
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    59

Everything posted by foxfanazer

  1. Fixed it for you
  2. Already cracking under the pressure. What an absolute fanny
  3. Already starting to get a little embarrassing for United
  4. Shocking defending by Liverpool
  5. A 5 year old could probably defend better also
  6. The only reason he was ever at this club is because of the incompetence he speaks of. Should be grateful we're a charity for shit footballers
  7. Another massive talentless gobshite. Part of the problem
  8. Somewhere close to the top. I do care but I don't support anything to do with the club and accept we're pretty much finished. I don't watch us anymore
  9. I do feel a whole lot better now thanks
  10. Not much lower they can go so I expect to see Dennis Wise in the dugout before the season ends
  11. And this is what we're dealing with people. Sadly I don't even think he's in the minority either. Cuckold fanbase
  12. ****ing hell what a save! Unbelievable hit!
  13. Please let Welbeck score
  14. Reminds me of that Madge in benidorm
  15. Can't breathe on Saka without giving away a free kick
  16. Arsenal look surprisingly frail at the back. Really good game
  17. The first few weeks of this season have actually been really entertaining to be fair. Hope it continues
×
×
  • Create New...