Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

foxfanazer

Member
  • Posts

    45,627
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    59

Everything posted by foxfanazer

  1. That defending Nobody within 5 yards of Gibbs white on the penalty spot
  2. Didn't realise just how crap their goal difference is
  3. Gross. Spurs have the mental fortitude of us
  4. Kasper? And yeah I always get done out when trying to spell Arnar Gunlaugsson
  5. And to think we used to complain about the likes of Iheanacho
  6. https://www.sporcle.com/games/ol98/leicester-citys-premier-league-xis-of-the-decade#goog_game_inter I got 65 out of 66 on this. Kind of hard done by with the one I missed but I won't spoil it by saying why
  7. Simply not enough. West Brom look to be properly scrapping away for points now and we're just falling short every week
  8. The downgrade from Vardy to Daka is like trading in your Lamborghini for a skateboard (with a dodgy wheel)
  9. Daka is beyond useless. Stealing a living
  10. Chuck Norris finally met his match RIP
  11. You couldn't have been more wrong
  12. couldn't make it up. At least it's 30 extra unwanted minutes in their legs for Sunday
  13. Lucky to be in the competition and now this
  14. Signing two of the defenders from that Southampton 11 was even more special
  15. Arsenal will completely kill and football and shithouse a 1-0 at home and draw at Barca
  16. That was my thought. Doesn't really make sense to give a penalty and a yellow
  17. Will that be considered a clear goal scoring opportunity and therefore a red card?
  18. This is proper football. So open!
  19. Barnes is so fooking good
  20. This doesn't get fixed by a manager. I feel like any focus on calling for managers to get sacked is misdirected energy that should be firmly at the door of the negligent ****ers running (ruining) this club
  21. Same. I'm sick of being let down by these pricks. And I get that as a fan you have to take the rough with the smooth but this is pure negligence and there doesn't feel like there's a light at the end of tunnel. Apologies for being a tad defensive yesterday and accusing you of having a KP duvet
×
×
  • Create New...