Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

foxfanazer

Member
  • Posts

    45,627
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    59

Everything posted by foxfanazer

  1. I'd instantly have no respect for anybody taking this job
  2. They have zero pride or shame
  3. I don't think they understand humiliation else they'd have ****ed off a long time ago. Neither should have anything to do with a football club
  4. Sorry to hear that. Best of luck to you
  5. Yes and it can't come soon enough. Everyone associated deserves it The collapse of this club should be investigated like the Epstein files
  6. That sounds far too specific
  7. **** off you talentless dweeb Plenty of jobs going at McDonald's. You'll soon get the hang of it
  8. I hate to say it as you should be able to do whatever you want but it's just gone beyond any reasonable excuse now.
  9. If you attend games under this regime you're part of the problem and you're facilitating the downfall and mismanagement of this club And I don't care about the abuse I'm about to receive
  10. How to single handedly ruin a football club. Just a play thing for him though
  11. Hate him. Needs to **** off asap. You're not welcome anymore you incompetent Nepo baby
  12. Deserve everything we get. I don't care anymore **** em
  13. That Thai **** will take us to the national league. Mark my words
  14. I'm done. Can't do this anymore
  15. It's honestly sickening what's been allowed to happen at this club. And it's completely self inflicted
  16. Just deduct us 20 points and be done with it
  17. I genuinely hate everybody associated with this club
  18. Complete and utter disgrace
  19. We just can't have a day off can we
  20. Here we go. Just can't play a good 90 ever
  21. Leeds second goal is so comical
  22. West ham have started brightly. Come on you hammers
×
×
  • Create New...