Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

fox_favourite

Member
  • Posts

    9,269
  • Joined

  • Days Won

    3

Everything posted by fox_favourite

  1. I agree. Not his best, an off day. But so many did. He did look tired before the end of the game. Passing was very poor.
  2. Can I give you a hug?
  3. One of those. Middlesbrough set up well and got 2 goals from mistakes. Anyone able verify their first goal. It looked offside (but at a dodgy angle) and a foul on Justin in the build up. But might be wrong.
  4. Nope. One prefers one spelling to be accurate.
  5. Unlike your spelling
  6. No Ward on the bench????!!!!!
  7. To me, that looks the right call.
  8. Team of Taylor-Fletchers?
  9. Just looked on a Middlesbrough forum and they're not optimistic at all, which surprises me.
  10. Too many ifs and buts in there. We'll just have to wait till next season.
  11. I'd take a scrappy 8-0
  12. Far too risky. You can't start a youngster with no 1st experience and not many minutes under his belt since a serious injury. He will set up to fail. He needs minutes in the u23 if I'm honest. Get his confidence up, then start to get on for 10 mins at the end of games. It just wouldn't be good for his development to throw in straight in the deepend.
  13. Vote Jattdogg!
  14. It's also scary that to be successful these days, you have to be controversial. Like you say for a country the size of the US, not to want or find better candidates than Trump and Biden is very worrying. Where are the level headed, intelligent, young candidates with fresh ideas, who wants America to have a stance in the world but also keeps their integrity? I feel whoever wins, it'll be a disaster for everyone.
  15. Is the second goal as good as Fryatt is saying on the radio. He's saying Barca esque
  16. Watch Hamer have a blinder
  17. Are they back next week at the KP?
  18. Just not a great free kick taker 🤣
  19. https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/3436082/leicester-robert-huth-trolls-alexis-sanchez-arsenal/amp/
  20. Congratulations to Robert Huth for making the list. His tweet after we played Arsenal was sheer class
  21. I had an automatic as a courtesy car when mine was in for repairs (2 weeks). I was given a hybrid automatic. After half an hour I was fully used to it and can't believe I haven't had an automatic before. Was a shock to get back into my manual. You'll be fine.
  22. Enzo is a proper football man. Russell Martin comes across as a arrogant div. Enzo all day
  23. Tell you, it's the aliens!
  24. I have a theory. An alien race has been on our planet and morphed into our world leaders, and our playing almost a real version of Civ3. Just the last few years, they've got bored and just want to see what will happen. They just forgot to reset and select 'do not save'
  25. Let's face it, there doesn't seem to be a world leader at the moment with some common sense. They're all bonkers in different ways. The world is broken
×
×
  • Create New...