Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

ozvaldo

Member
  • Posts

    2,265
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    4

Everything posted by ozvaldo

  1. Winks was going mental at him after their first.
  2. đŸŽ” “No Plan B, No Plan B, Leicester Cityyy
” đŸŽ”
  3. We’ve lost our edge. And we have no plan B. This game will be ugly.
  4. Might have been the worst I’ve seen us all season. No creativity / composure / cohesion / energy. it was shit.
  5. ozvaldo

    Daka

    He needs to start finishing his dinner.
  6. It’s alright, Top and big fat Susan will be dishing out free pies before the QPR game to make up for our lack of scoring sitters.
  7. How TF did Daka and Mavididi miss? HOW?? Didn’t even hit the fĂșcking target. Mavididi will be lucky to game minutes in the prem. Personally I think he’s shite. We’ll still go up. But in order to be competitive, we need at least 6 new players.
  8. Said they’d beat us in the pre-match thread and got laughed at. They’re in form. We’re not. Still think they’ll win the league. Daka and Mavididi’s misses killed us. Plus the offside. I’m done.
  9. Could do with more running in behind from the wide lads when we’re on the break. KDH rarely has a decent forward passing option on. Ready for a nervy 2nd 45.
  10. Feels like I’m going into war. I’m off to shave my balls so I’m agile and ready. God Bless all.
  11. Still think Leeds will win the league (placed a bet on them pre-season). They’re hitting form right at the right time. We struggle when facing a fast team. I really think they’ll be all over us from the start on Friday. 2-0 them.
  12. I take a point right now.
  13. KDH not good enough. Mavididi awful. Missed way too many chances. Hit on the break often. Suddenly Leeds away is massive.
  14. He’s not good enough for the prem. No chance.
  15. Need some fresh legs in midfield.
  16. We look lost
  17. I’ve had harder shíts than Stoke. Terrible team.
  18. I bet Rudkin rings ahead to the airline whenever he travels by plane and asks for money off because he doesn’t intend to eat their in-flight meal.
  19. Do we know what the fee actually was?
  20. I bet the cĂșnt orders ‘plain’ at Nando’s.
  21. RudkOUT.
  22. It’s such a joke. It’s like cooking a chicken curry for a group of people and then, once the food’s about done in the oven and you’re nearly ready to plate up, deciding now is the perfect time to find out who’s a ****ing vegetarian.
  23. Just seen him in the Morrisons. Sprinkling a few olives on top of his take away salad. Good glug of olive oil. He looked sharp and agile within his work.
×
×
  • Create New...