-
Posts
8,621 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by foxinsocks
-
Leicester 'could face points deduction next season'
foxinsocks replied to ClaphamFox's topic in Leicester City Forum
who is in charge? -
Leicester 'could face points deduction next season'
foxinsocks replied to ClaphamFox's topic in Leicester City Forum
On another thread I asked who is in charge? Frankly it looks like Top will be the subject of barbs across asia as his footballclub is relegated then castigated... I wonder if the club is now too painful for him. He should come out and explain the last few years and show he us committed. I worry no one is at the wheel. -
Go to foxes trust website and sign up for 10 quid
-
This is a real problem. Susan Whelan recognized this... yet nothing done. I would add that the price of kids lcfc kit means it cheaper to but a liverpool shirt from sports direct.
-
The bill to change the governance of football is coming. The current foxes trust position is way too cozy.... look how they described anti rodgers banner wavers as idiots. We need a trust that will challenge the club and promote transparency. If enough of us join then we can table motions or champion candidates... we can discuss on ft. I dont like the foxes trust... but feel we must now join up to sort it out. What alternative do we have?
- 248 replies
-
- 10
-
-
I would give him away to get him off the wage bill
-
The after match phone in used to be good. I remember Alan young getting a rought time for brown nosing the club. So we have no phone in. I like piper but he isnt tough enough on the failings. Owen never asks a question to address any elephants in the room. overall rl is too deferential to the club to be objective. Why not focus on issues... like for like subs, no chances created, mistakes at the back, poor set pieces, players going missing.... I don't just want it to be negative but these questions are in the mind of fans
-
They were very well organized at the kp
-
Logged in to fixes hub Anyone know how many people watch on foxes hub... it's pretty amateur ?
-
How much is cannon on?
-
I was with you. I could see last season's car crash coming and was amazed how many stuck with Rodgers (inc foxes trust). So doomsayers like us are sometime right. I guess things are tough right now .... but last season showed the foxestalk barometer is not an accurate forecast.
-
Just to point out the bed wetters were right last season.
-
She knows rudkin is useless
-
Now we hav accusations s of a coach having a relationship with a player.... Any ffp breach should have been seen a mile off.... george Hirst on 30k per week shows you how things were ott. It ended up with being unable to bring players in and relegation. Imo top needs to get a new chairman in
-
Right now I would take a draw at hull
-
Leicester 'could face points deduction next season'
foxinsocks replied to ClaphamFox's topic in Leicester City Forum
There is no one at the wheel. If we have broken the rules then These guys have allowed it to happen form miles away. -
Leicester 1-0 Sunderland Post Match Thread.
foxinsocks replied to Muzzy_no7's topic in Leicester City Forum
Marvellous performance -
JJ has lost his ability to break forward and score
-
whats going on? we're gonna lose if we dont score
-
One day kasper will tell his story
-
Lcfc have failed to sell unwanted players. Out on loan... out of mind seems to be the view. Yet we are often paying most of the wages... if we have broken ffp it's not coz we have over spent its coz we haven't sold.... look at musa, slimani, bekovic cases. More recently, somare, thomas... ward is still our player! Let's face it JR is poor at selling.
-
Please dont repeat these ideas...
-
It's the heresy that might point to who's really calling the shots
-
Its about who is really in charge... my worry is that it's not the shareholder....
-
My though too. But I cant figure out if top is in or out... and if out then who is in charge?
