Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

Sol thewall Bamba

Member
  • Posts

    22,513
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    35

Everything posted by Sol thewall Bamba

  1. What's the name of this thread again?
  2. There should be one unmoderated, wild west forum thread where people can go full dumpster fire mode. Put it in a special sub forum called enter at your own risk.
  3. Vardy is injured, some people saying badly.
  4. Kerr got squeezed out on the bend and that's how the American got in.
  5. On a Tuesday afternoon to a ticketed training session? Like I say I think you're worrying needlessly.
  6. Who's "they"? I'm not sure what you're inferring will happen?
  7. I think that's a bit of an over reaction with the greatest of respects. The training session will basically be a kids summer camp, as family friendly as you could hope for.
  8. Love the way they get people together to gauge opinion on stuff like the singing section and safe standing etc, get pretty unanimous support and then say "hmm yeah I think we need some more surveys on this". I first spoke in a personal capacity to Jim at length about safe standing in 2013, no wonder there's been absolutely zero progress in 11 years. All the more galling to see the likes of Stoke and Southampton follow through with major ground reconfigurations to facilitate an actual home end with 5000/6000 standing spaces. Also love the way they say they don't want to annoy people by doing this kind of thing, but they were more than happy to annoy people by: - £25 season ticket charge - increased season ticket prices - increased match by match ticket prices - digital only match by match prices - £10 to watch pre season friendlies Staying true to form I guess.
  9. Fair enough, I haven't renewed this season so I haven't been looking. Not really surprised they're not flying out. I presume you mean for Villa?
  10. Plenty more names to add to the list from Birmingham this evening by the looks of it.
  11. Exchanged today on our original purchase. No idea how it unblocked itself at the top of the chain and frankly I couldn't care less. Can't wait to be in there now, everything we've wanted in terms of a house and somewhere we'll be for a long long time.
  12. Similar to the school of thought that we should never ever ever let anyone leave the club because there's a chance they might do a Jamie Vardy and become our next best ever player (they won't).
  13. great to have you back brother!
  14. Very little to be brutally honest. If you're a brand new member you might be able to pick up some singles for games against teams like Bournemouth, Palace etc, but little aside from that. Would guess that the 5000 ish tickets available will be gone in the upper brackets for the majority of games before they reach lower down the order.
  15. 20 squats does absolutely nothing
  16. Regardless of how good he is, sad to see us potentially propping up Chelsea's scam business model, after them taking our manager and best player 2 months ago. Weak club.
  17. All part of the plan
  18. It wasn't that long ago that we had other clubs singing "town full of xxxx" at us was it. Famously A block at Notts Forest sang it to us around 2010/11?
  19. Yeah, I got a good view of the southern beaches on the approach to the airport and didn't really fancy going down there, mainly because we live near the beach here so it's not much of a novelty
  20. This was great. Very busy in spots but like that anywhere remotely touristy really. Wasn't as expensive as I was expecting either.
  21. Three of the four goals that Chelsea conceded were from them giving it away trying to play Maresca ball. If that happens at the Bridge he'll be booed out of the club double quick.
×
×
  • Create New...