Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The away end at Bournemouth 2025 saved us from Russell Martin last time around but we don't get the chance this time. It's just inevitable get it over with.
I do like the fact that no one drops down from the Europa into this anymore but it's basically a free trophy for the English team isn't it. The mismatch in resources is ridiculous.
Morning Anthony, now having to give tickets away for free to fill something that should have been an absolute slam dunk sellout unless all your fans hated you.
Would you say this has been a marketing success, or failure?
I see there's still every size available for all the shirts this season, currently down from £70 to £20. Reckon I'll hold for the moment, if the green one without a sponsor gets to £10 in my size I might reluctantly get one.